DummComics.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FredOsmond

<p>Hey all, long time lurker first time poster. I'm a huge fan of Space.com and frequent this site often in pursuit of inspiration for a brand new webcomic that is Science and Space related. The comic is called Earthward-Ho! and "airs" every Friday at www.dummcomics.com I hope you'll check it out and let me know what you think!</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>Thanks</p><p>Fred Osmond&nbsp;</p>

D

drwayne

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>Hey all, long time lurker first time poster. I'm a huge fan of Space.com and frequent this site often in pursuit of inspiration for a brand new webcomic that is Science and Space related. The comic is called Earthward-Ho! and "airs" every Friday at www.dummcomics.com I hope you'll check it out and let me know what you think!&nbsp;ThanksFred Osmond&nbsp; <br />Posted by FredOsmond</DIV></p><p>If you visit this site that often, you would know that first time posters whose very first post is of the form "Check out my website/book/product" tend to be viewed as, well, spammers.</p><p>Wayne<br /></p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p>"1) Give no quarter; 2) Take no prisoners; 3) Sink everything."  Admiral Jackie Fisher</p> </div>

D

doublehelix

<p><font color="#0000ff">FredOsmond, please repost in the User Announcements forum.&nbsp; I will delete your post in SciFi.</font></p><p><font color="#0000ff">-dh </font></p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#3366ff">doublehelix, Community Manager<br />Imaginova </font></p> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts