EADS Talks about future of space tourism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

itsfullofstars

<p style="margin:0cm0cm0pt" class="MsoNormal"><font face="Times New Roman" size="3">Hey all</font></p><font face="Times New Roman" size="3">&nbsp;</font> <p style="margin:0cm0cm0pt" class="MsoNormal"><font face="Times New Roman" size="3">I haven&rsquo;t logged in for a while, so hope you are all well.</font></p><font face="Times New Roman" size="3">&nbsp;</font> <p style="margin:0cm0cm0pt" class="MsoNormal"><font face="Times New Roman" size="3">Just came across a nice article on the Beeb, best space related article I have seen them do for a bit, its quite a good read with lots of hints about the future direction of space tourism and maybe some future partnerships?</font></p><font face="Times New Roman" size="3">&nbsp;</font> <p style="margin:0cm0cm0pt" class="MsoNormal"><font face="Times New Roman" size="3">Anyway here is the link.</font></p><font face="Times New Roman" size="3">&nbsp;</font><font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman"><font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman"> <div class="sh">Space planes 'to meet big demand' </div></font></font></font></font>

S

Swampcat

<p>Interesting, and welcome back.</p><p>Just a suggestion though. This thread&nbsp;would probably be better in SB&T.</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <font size="3" color="#ff9900"><p><font size="1" color="#993300"><strong><em>------------------------------------------------------------------- </em></strong></font></p><p><font size="1" color="#993300"><strong><em>"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical. Unsuccessful rebellions, indeed, generally establish the encroachments on the rights of the people which have produced them. An observation of this truth should render honest republican governors so mild in their punishment of rebellions as not to discourage them too much. It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government."</em></strong></font></p><p><font size="1" color="#993300"><strong>Thomas Jefferson</strong></font></p></font> </div>

H

holmec

Well see how they do.&nbsp; They would be good competition to Virgin Galatic. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p> </p><p><font color="#0000ff"><em>"SCE to AUX" - John Aaron, curiosity pays off</em></font></p> </div>

J

JonClarke

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>Well see how they do.&nbsp; They would be good competition to Virgin Galatic. <br />Posted by holmec</DIV></p><p>It's actuaally competition for Rutan.&nbsp; EADS are not interested in running a spaceline, they want to sell to people who do.&nbsp; Like Virgin Galactic.</p><p>But it is good news all the same.<br /></p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><em>Whether we become a multi-planet species with unlimited horizons, or are forever confined to Earth will be decided in the twenty-first century amid the vast plains, rugged canyons and lofty mountains of Mars</em>  Arthur Clarke</p> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts