Earth and Space Science Research

Jul 27, 2020
www.linkedin.com
Hi All

Very excited to join this forum and have useful discussion with well educated and talented members.

My skills and experiences are on Information's and how to use the technology to analyze them and come out with visible status and correct output.

Since Three years, I'm working on an intensive researches regard the Earth Gravity and Solar System, I came with some outputs might lead to a significant changes on the physics formulas and space exploration.

I’m so excited to have discussion with interested parties in this fields.

My Best Wishes

IG2007

"Don't criticize what you can't understand..."
Apr 5, 2020
Hi All

Very excited to join this forum and have useful discussion with well educated and talented members.

My skills and experiences are on Information's and how to use the technology to analyze them and come out with visible status and correct output.

Since Three years, I'm working on an intensive researches regard the Earth Gravity and Solar System, I came with some outputs might lead to a significant changes on the physics formulas and space exploration.

I’m so excited to have discussion with interested parties in this fields.

My Best Wishes
Can we get an example of your new formulae?

Jul 27, 2020
www.linkedin.com
Can we get an example of your new formulae?
The current theory of the Earth’s gravitation is the Mass attraction between two objects based on Isaac Newton’s law.
In light of my study and linking multiple facts together, I believe this theory is not accurate and there is another reason why things are sustainable on the globe.

Reactions: IG2007

IG2007

Apr 5, 2020
The current theory of the Earth’s gravitation is the Mass attraction between two objects based on Isaac Newton’s law.
In light of my study and linking multiple facts together, I believe this theory is not accurate and there is another reason why things are sustainable on the globe.
Well, I thought Einstein corrected the mistake Newton had done and had compiled it in his Relativity theories. And also, what is the other reason you think, is behind the sustainability of things on the globe?

Reactions: dfjchem721
Jul 27, 2020
www.linkedin.com
Well, I thought Einstein corrected the mistake Newton had done and had compiled it in his Relativity theories. And also, what is the other reason you think, is behind the sustainability of things on the globe?
Einstein realized that massive objects caused distortion in spacetime which constituted gravity but not by force as Newton mentioned, he agreed with him in the three laws but in his theory, gravity is not a force.
I believe Einstein's theory does not apply due to space density, planetary mass, and other factors.

IG2007

Apr 5, 2020
Einstein realized that massive objects caused distortion in spacetime which constituted gravity but not by force as Newton mentioned, he agreed with him in the three laws but in his theory, gravity is not a force.
I believe Einstein's theory does not apply due to space density, planetary mass, and other factors.
First point, Einstein never said that Gravity is a force though it's still called "Gravitational force". Einstein said that Gravity is a property of the Geometry of Spacetime.

And, what do you mean by space density, planetary mass?

Reactions: dfjchem721
Jul 27, 2020
www.linkedin.com
First point, Einstein never said that Gravity is a force though it's still called "Gravitational force". Einstein said that Gravity is a property of the Geometry of Spacetime.

And, what do you mean by space density, planetary mass?
Yes, as stated, if you return to my response, Einstein disagrees with Newton that gravity is not a force, as a result of the curvature of spacetime caused by the uneven distribution of mass, this curves pulls the rocks and the planets as it does in the solar system.

Based on current physics, the above theories are not accurate, if you look at Einstein's theory, you will find that the space is not completely empty it is a mixture of gases and dusts but it is much less dense compared to our atmosphere, so attracting a huge mass of planet due to the curve caused by another larger planet Not logical and again it will be difficult to ignore the force in Newton's law, because such cosmic phenomena require massive force in an almost empty space.

IG2007

Apr 5, 2020
Based on current physics, the above theories are not accurate, if you look at Einstein's theory, you will find that the space is not completely empty it is a mixture of gases and dusts but it is much less dense compared to our atmosphere, so attracting a huge mass of planet due to the curve caused by another larger planet Not logical and again it will be difficult to ignore the force in Newton's law, because such cosmic phenomena require massive force in an almost empty space.
EInstein never said that space is empty. Of course not! There is a difference between spacetime and normal outer space. Spacetime is different from the matter around it. Any object with mass curves spacetime and from there comes gravity or attraction. The more the density and mass, the greater the gravity.

Jul 27, 2020
www.linkedin.com
EInstein never said that space is empty. Of course not! There is a difference between spacetime and normal outer space. Spacetime is different from the matter around it. Any object with mass curves spacetime and from there comes gravity or attraction. The more the density and mass, the greater the gravity.
So this is the conflict of the theories, as you mintioned " The more the density and mass, the greater the gravity"
Uranus has much more mass than the Earth and has less gravity, both of them are in the same solar system, you can refer to NASA records.

The problem is that we apply the earth physics to the space and other planets which cannot be simulated.

IG2007

Apr 5, 2020
So this is the conflict of the theories, as you mintioned " The more the density and mass, the greater the gravity"
Uranus has much more mass than the Earth and has less gravity, both of them are in the same solar system, you can refer to NASA records.

The problem is that we apply the earth physics to the space and other planets which cannot be simulated.
Well, I also mentioned density.

Mar 19, 2020
I didn't know that it's surface gravity is a little less than Earth. Thank you!
Since Uranus is a gas giant, its "surface" is an extended gaseous atmosphere. For this reason, it has more mass, but if you could stand on that surface, you would "feel" less gravity because the field strength drops as the inverse square of the distance "from the center".

Were it more compact, you would feel a greater force.

From wiki:

Surface gravity 8.69 m/s (earth is 9.81 m/s2)

Escape velocity 21.3 km/s (earth is 11.186 km/s)

You can see from the escape velocity that Uranus must have a greater gravitational field than earth.

Jul 27, 2020
www.linkedin.com
Since Uranus is a gas giant, its "surface" is an extended gaseous atmosphere. For this reason, it has more mass, but if you could stand on that surface, you would "feel" less gravity because the field strength drops as the inverse square of the distance "from the center".

Were it more compact, you would feel a greater force.

From wiki:

Surface gravity 8.69 m/s (earth is 9.81 m/s2)

Escape velocity 21.3 km/s (earth is 11.186 km/s)

You can see from the escape velocity that Uranus must have a greater gravitational field than earth.
Based on the furmola g(planet)=G*m( planet)/r(planet)2 , Uranus=10.5 (m/s2).
So its more than the earth at the surface.
but based on NASA records it hase less due to another factors, so we have conflicts in variable sources

Mar 19, 2020
Based on the furmola g(planet)=G*m( planet)/r(planet)2 , Uranus=10.5 (m/s2).
So its more than the earth at the surface.
but based on NASA records it hase less due to another factors, so we have conflicts in variable sources
If you do a search on "uranus gravity compared to earth", every link says that it is lower than earth's, at about 89%.

Perhaps there is an error in your values?

Jul 27, 2020
www.linkedin.com
If you do a search on "uranus gravity compared to earth", every link says that it is lower than earth's, at about 89%.

Perhaps there is an error in your values?
Might there is wrong in thier calculation

Jul 27, 2020
www.linkedin.com
Dears, I enjoyed this discussion and it was beneficial to share these information's, there are always different prospectives but they eventually led to the same point but the way the information is extracted differs from one to another.

As mentioned at the beginning, in light of my studies and linking multiple facts together, I believe the current theories are not accurate regarding the gravity of the Earth and the solar system, there is another reason for the sustainability of objects and human on the globe.

To stay focused, I'll take them by topic and create a thread for each one, shortly will start a new thread of the Earth gravity and the reasons behind it, and i look forward to seeing you again and getting your useful inputs.

Thanks

Jun 23, 2020
Thank you for all your posts regarding gravity. Although I am not an astrophysicist, I have recently begun to think that one cannot attribute EVERYTHING that happens out in outer space to gravity. I happen to believe that there is another force at work in space that we do not yet understand, i.e. perhaps the "dark energy" that physicists mention these days but don't often delve into. I happen to believe that scientists today are always trying to explain everything that happens in outer space with the physics that are in place on Earth. I think there are other physics happening in outer space that we do not yet know about or understand. For example, scientists explain that the reason planets orbit around stars is due to gravity--i.e. the gravity of one mass in relation to another mass. But then they also say that the reason that some planets are flung far out into space and then do not orbit anything, is also due to gravity. People, you cannot explain everything that happens out there as being due to gravity! There has to be another force at work, and perhaps it is the "dark energy" which we currently know nothing about. I would be very much interested in other opinions on this forum. Gravity has been described by some scientists as not being the force itself but merely the manifestation of another force, i.e. the force of a mass on the fabric of spacetime. Especially, since no one has ever yet been able to identify the theorized particle- a graviton. All I'm saying is that as we are trying to understand what is occurring in outer space, let us not limit ourselves to Earthly physics or quantum physics. And specifically, let us not try to explain EVERYTHING as being due to gravity.

Last edited:
Jul 27, 2020
www.linkedin.com
Thank you for all your posts regarding gravity. Although I am not an astrophysicist, I have recently begun to think that one cannot attribute EVERYTHING that happens out in outer space to gravity. I happen to believe that there is another force at work in space that we do not yet understand, i.e. perhaps the "dark energy" that physicists mention these days but don't often delve into. I happen to believe that scientists today are always trying to explain everything that happens in outer space with the physics that are in place on Earth. I think there are other physics happening in outer space that we do not yet know about or understand. For example, scientists explain that the reason planets orbit around stars is due to gravity--i.e. the gravity of one mass in relation to another mass. But then they also say that the reason that some planets are flung far out into space and then do not orbit anything, is also due to gravity. People, you cannot explain everything that happens out there as being due to gravity! There has to be another force at work, and perhaps it is the "dark energy" which we currently know nothing about. I would be very much interested in other opinions on this forum. Gravity has been described by some scientists as not being the force itself but merely the manifestation of another force, i.e. the force of a mass on the fabric of spacetime. Especially, since no one has ever yet been able to identify the theorized particle- a graviton. All I'm saying is that as we are trying to understand what is occurring in outer space, let us not limit ourselves to Earthly physics or quantum physics. And specifically, let us not try to explain EVERYTHING as being due to gravity.
Yes indeed, the current physics cannt be applied on the outer space as it's belong to earth, this is what we going to explain in the next threads, thank you for your input

IG2007

Apr 5, 2020
I am going to reply to you point-by-point.

First point, not everything is attributed to gravity. There are four Fundamental Forces in Physics:- Gravity, Magnetism, Strong Force, Weak Force. And also, baryonic matter makes up only 4-5% of the universe, almost 25% is made up of Dark Matter and the rest is made up of Dark Energy. Now, let me tell you, expansion of the universe is caused by Dark Energy. And, of course, Gravity is not responsible for the expansion of the Universe.

Second point, Physicists don't mention Dark Energy much nowadays because they have kind of no way to detect Dark Energy. Most of them are researching on Dark Matter, the matter which binds together almost all of the galaxies in the universe.

Third point, yes, gravity is responsible for existence of planets not in orbit with any star. You want to know the reason, right? It's really interesting. Flung-out stars. Yes, flung-out stars. Stars that were extremely close to the blackhole at the center of the galaxy and were flung out due to the influence of extreme centripetal force and the outside influence of a larger star that ejected it from the centre of the galaxy and started to drift in space haphazardly are called flung-out stars or ejected-stars. These stars, whenever they come near to a solar system, cause turbulence in the orbits of the planets and some of them start to follow the star and gets kicked away from their parent solar system. And after that, when the star has gone far away from the solar system and the planet ejected from its parent solar system, planets start to orbit nothing and drift in space.

Ok then?

Catastrophe

"There never was a good war, or a bad peace."
Has anyone looked at the possibility that the Universe is not expanding but distance (space) is contracting so that for unchanged time more space units are covered and thus velocity and distance appear = expansion.

Conversely if time units expand at those distant and unknown places (or possibly influenced by dark matter / energy) then if time units expand more distance is covered in apparent unit and again there is the illusion of expansion?

OR BOTH?

Cat :)

Jul 27, 2020
www.linkedin.com
I am going to reply to you point-by-point.

First point, not everything is attributed to gravity. There are four Fundamental Forces in Physics:- Gravity, Magnetism, Strong Force, Weak Force. And also, baryonic matter makes up only 4-5% of the universe, almost 25% is made up of Dark Matter and the rest is made up of Dark Energy. Now, let me tell you, expansion of the universe is caused by Dark Energy. And, of course, Gravity is not responsible for the expansion of the Universe.

Second point, Physicists don't mention Dark Energy much nowadays because they have kind of no way to detect Dark Energy. Most of them are researching on Dark Matter, the matter which binds together almost all of the galaxies in the universe.

Third point, yes, gravity is responsible for existence of planets not in orbit with any star. You want to know the reason, right? It's really interesting. Flung-out stars. Yes, flung-out stars. Stars that were extremely close to the blackhole at the center of the galaxy and were flung out due to the influence of extreme centripetal force and the outside influence of a larger star that ejected it from the centre of the galaxy and started to drift in space haphazardly are called flung-out stars or ejected-stars. These stars, whenever they come near to a solar system, cause turbulence in the orbits of the planets and some of them start to follow the star and gets kicked away from their parent solar system. And after that, when the star has gone far away from the solar system and the planet ejected from its parent solar system, planets start to orbit nothing and drift in space.

Ok then?
Can you explain how we can mesure the dark energy were most of the universe are created from that energy

ASK THE COMMUNITY

Latest posts