Earth is way dustier than we thought. That may be a problem for climate forecasts.

Apr 16, 2020
Visit site
"And, while climate models predict only about 4 million metric tons, the team found that there is closer to 17 metric tons of coarse dust in our atmosphere."
I think you meant 17 million metric tons.

Jan 25, 2020
Visit site
We've been studying the atmosphere, meteorology, and climate change since the 1970s, both from beneath and above the atmosphere. When did the sudden four-fold increase in dust occur, and from where did it come? Or have the models purposely ignored the rise in dust, assuming it actually happened? If it turns out that coarse dust in the upper atmosphere is the main cause of climate change, rather than anything man is doing, that certainly would change the political environment, even as it changes the physical environment.

Reactions: Lovethrust
Apr 17, 2020
Visit site
We've been studying the atmosphere, meteorology, and climate change since the 1970s, both from beneath and above the atmosphere. When did the sudden four-fold increase in dust occur, and from where did it come? Or have the models purposely ignored the rise in dust, assuming it actually happened? If it turns out that coarse dust in the upper atmosphere is the main cause of climate change, rather than anything man is doing, that certainly would change the political environment, even as it changes the physical environment.
LOL! They'll just say the extra dust is the result of human activity.

Apr 17, 2020
Visit site
Yeah so now we need to see the model results with this new data having been entered. So the global warming is a natural artifact of natural processes? Well, roll me in butter and call me Biscuit.

Latest posts