Earth will capture 'second moon' this weekend

Apr 29, 2024
Visit site
THE SMALL MOON WILL ENTER THE EARTH'S MAGNETIC FIELD AND GO THROUGH IT, BUT IT WILL ONLY TAKE A 10cm METEOROD TO ENTER THE EARTH'S ATMOSPHERE.

I am not an astrophysicist, but my work is in the field of mechanics and the study of calculus, which sparks the interest in this topic.
But because the topic has led me to thermodynamics, something popular when you start as an engineer. Then, of course, there are researches based on work on heat transfer and the most efficient project of using fossil fuels and renewable energy. The topic changes when the engineer discovers that energies from green sources are the answer. Well, you will start to see that there is money in heat transfer or that Mother Earth is saying something else. Nature versus money wins is the key to our future planet.
Let's take hydrodynamic physics as an example and then start a basic study around it with astrophysics. This morning you read about the little moon. Sorry for this basic knowledge I have about our planet's magnetic field, but isn't it much more about the moon orbiting ours without one? Will the little moon do or not the same thing, will it enter our orbit and then pass through it, or will it pass through the atmosphere, how strong is the tip of the projectile it travels through and/or is the gravitational force of the waning moon at its weakest phase when it passes through the new moon or a few days before September 28th?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts