eddie is pissed at me

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rubicondsrv

eddie is quite upset about me ending the start of a new JG/CE show in my thread about the child molestation in a bathroom near where i live.

he also seems to think that calling a molester a pervert is unaccacptable.

by crazyeddie » Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:40 pm

rubicondsrv wrote:

this was not intended as an anti gay thread, and was not one until jimglenn turned it into one.

please keep on topic.

It could certainly easily be construed as an anti-gay thread, and even though the article did not list the perpetrator as a gay man, it cited "gay sex web sites" as listing it as a gay men's cruising spot, without an actual reference. Such people who approach underage kids are almost always pedophiles, not gay men. And your deliberate choice of the word "pervert" in your thread title seems to me to be intentionally and unnecessarily provocative.

As a moderator, you disappoint me.

due to the fact that eddie has made this personal and that i am the thread originator I would like someone else to watch this thread.

D

drwayne

understood....

It is interesting to see people get bent out of shape when a moderator shows he or she is human once
in a while, and has an opinion.

(And gets tired of being kindergarten cop over act 100007 of the same old argument, different thread)

Wayne

M

MeteorWayne

Is this the thread where eddie correctly pointed out that the molester who kidnapped and repeated raped a 5th grade girl for 18 years producing two spawn was a "heterosexual" pervert? IIRC, he said that molesters come in all shapes and sizes. I guess I'll have to check back in....

Status
Not open for further replies.