Eliminating Moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dryson

I think we all know we I am referring to when I speak of removing the moderators. These are the moderators that like to remove members post's start a new post labeled under something that the moderator thinks the post should be labeled under and then deletes the post.

I post under a topic discussing galactic formations. When I returned to check on the post a moderator had made a new topic called Wacky Theories..... First off this not unprofessional for the moderator it is also called plagiarism, to where they copied the post, created a new topic under the person's name and then posted the same post. This is also called fictious posting - a term used to describe a moderator that removes a members post when it relates to the topic subject but does not fit what the moderator what's the viewers of the post to read.

The moderator's that engage in this type of controlled linguistic's are nothing more then communists.

M

MeteorWayne

That was a temporary measure as we have been under spammer attack today and time was limited. Your topic has been relabeled in The Unexplained using your title.

Sorry for the temporary name. I have already corrected it. I apologize for the temporary title. I only had a few seconds to work with, and chose something that I could find quickly and correct. I doubt anyone other than you and I and the spammers saw it based on the activity at the time.

D

dryson

I am not spamming anyone! I come to discuss ideas and theories and just because they sound outrageous and non sensical to you doesn't make them any less important.

M

MeteorWayne

I never suggested you were spamming,if you had done so you would have been banned.

Your ideas are fantasy physics, so have been relegated to the Unexplained, where you can make up whatever physics (such as the six graviton thing, whatever that means) without having to back up your physics rigorously. Trust me, in the other fora, you will be fried. Accept the Unexplained as a place where you can get away with making stuff up.

Your stuff is nonsensical to almost anyone, believe me you have been given far more leeway in other fora than you have earned.

Wayne

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts