exo planet

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

ben89

where in the milky way did they find the darvin planet/ and is theire life on it/

T

telfrow

From Ask An Astrobiologist:<br /><br />Question: <font color="yellow">Is it true that there is life on the darvin planet?</font><br /><br />Answer (<i>by David Morrison, NAI Senior Scientist, December 9, 2005</i>): <font color="yellow">There is no darvin planet. I presume the name comes from a character in Star Trek. In any case, this is fiction, so please do not be concerned about it. </font>/safety_wrapper> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <strong><font color="#3366ff">Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find and not to yeild.</font> - <font color="#3366ff"><em>Tennyson</em></font></strong> </div>

B

ben89

o wth. ill have 2 kill some1 4 the misinfo & makin me make a foo of myself/<br /><br />thanxs telfrow<br />

M

mooware

The "Darwin Planet" probably came from a documentery on the Science Channel. Hypothetical Discovery, of life on another planet. I don't recall the name of the exact show.<br /><br />

B

ben89

o so there is a hypoth. darwin planet & darvin is from star trek?<br /><br />ty moo

T

telfrow

The Science Channel Documentary was <i>Alien Planet</i> which featured two probes investigating and exploring the fictional planet Darwin IV.<br /><br />Darvin was the spy (if IIRC) who posioned the wheat in the ST episode The Trouble With Tribbles.<br /> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <strong><font color="#3366ff">Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find and not to yeild.</font> - <font color="#3366ff"><em>Tennyson</em></font></strong> </div>

T

telfrow

And since these topics involve fictional events, welcome to ScFi. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <strong><font color="#3366ff">Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find and not to yeild.</font> - <font color="#3366ff"><em>Tennyson</em></font></strong> </div>

B

ben89

ty 4 further explaination on darw/vin telfrwo<br /><br />alltho i was confused at first cuz the whole thing disapeared

Status
Not open for further replies.