Farscape: The Peacekeeper Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wmdragon

watched the first part, taped the 2nd and will watch soon. there is another thread on this already <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p> </p><p><font color="#993366"><em>The only laws of matter are those which our minds must fabricate, and the only laws of mind are fabricated for it by matter.</em> <br /> --- James Clerk Maxwell</font></p> </div>

S

Saiph

I disagree. The pregnancy sub-plot was interesting and didn't become to bad near the end.<br /><br />Stark stopped whining half-way through (or did you not notice that) once he helped the head Idolon pass on.<br /><br />The death of Dargo was well done, and helped send the message that they didn't emerge unscathed through this all.<br /><br />Jool's death showed how she'd changed a bit, she wasn't nearly so self-centered.<br /><br />The end didn't seem contrived. I mean that worm-hole weapon was the driving force of half the series! And I'd certainly sign a peace treaty if I saw that thing gobbling up a planet, instead of taking out small armadas and capital ships in a single shot (what I'm sure both sides thought it would do).<br /><br />I rather liked it. Better than the previous ending. Much better, and thouroughly enjoyabl in and of itself. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p align="center"><font color="#c0c0c0"><br /></font></p><p align="center"><font color="#999999"><em><font size="1">--------</font></em></font><font color="#999999"><em><font size="1">--------</font></em></font><font color="#999999"><em><font size="1">----</font></em></font><font color="#666699">SaiphMOD@gmail.com </font><font color="#999999"><em><font size="1">-------------------</font></em></font></p><p><font color="#999999"><em><font size="1">"This is my Timey Wimey Detector.  Goes "bing" when there's stuff.  It also fries eggs at 30 paces, wether you want it to or not actually.  I've learned to stay away from hens: It's not pretty when they blow" -- </font></em></font><font size="1" color="#999999">The Tenth Doctor, "Blink"</font></p> </div>

C

chip5541

Agree. I thought it was one of the best shows on V in awhile. The thing is that you really didnt see the others die so maybe.......<br /><br />BTW. Grazzer, who's baby was she carrying? Could it be.... Johns?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts