Fire paste revisited

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rrl2

I read a post a while back about fire paste being applied to space shuttles in the futrure. I recall thier was a discussion about the inexpensiveness of the tiles on the space shuttel already. Someone mention how easy it was to replace or repair a fixed tile,but they failed to realize the times that tiles do break off the entire space craft ussually comes down with it. <br /><br />...Back to the point. Please submit any application for this substance that you think of and post any opinions about the feasibility of it. <br /><br />all submissions are admitted to interrogation.<br /><br />"Hey old guys" -Will Smith (MIB)

W

why06

What are you asking... I mean sure it would be good for space shuttle but no one knows yet how it works.<br />Basically it needs more testing and an written and understood procedure for making it before something experimental is added to our shuttles <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <div>________________________________________ <br /></div><div><ul><li><font color="#008000"><em>your move...</em></font></li></ul></div> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts