Focus on Orion not Ares and the moon in Limbo

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

doublehelix

I split off this post from the thread of the same title in SB&T, because I agree with the reporter that the last couple of sentences are inappropriate. Take a look and let me know what you think.

M

MeteorWayne

Yes unnecessary. I've dumped a few similar posts in Limbo that I split off from that genre of threads as well. Unfortunately, they were during the time when SDC was hosed up (yesterday?) so I didn't have the patience to get a post here in the Mod hole. I dumped 'em before they got reported.

S

spaceadmin

yes, gratuitous, but IMO on the light side, borderline, not quite actionable. maybe I'm still applying Politics forum standards. it seems a repeated theme, that the President's attitude toward the space programs is a reflection of his drive to appeal to his black and lower class constituents. not something I agree with, but I think users are entitled to that opinion, and expressing within certain limits.

M

MeteorWayne

I'm considering creating a thread in politics for all this stuff, or perhaps dumping the posts in existing ones, of which I'm sure there are plenty in the cesspool. (Or cesspoll as the case may be ;) )

My HazMat suit is at the cleaners, so I haven't bothered to venture there in a few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts