Full Moon Mosaic

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RixPJ

<p>This is an image I put together using my LX200 SCT and a Philips SPC900NC webcam.&nbsp; It is comprised of 39 separate stacked webcam images that were stitched together using the freeware program 'Autostitch'.&nbsp; It was taken last August.</p><p>
url]
</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>Full Size version:&nbsp;</p><p>http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v236/PaulRix/Astronomy/Moon28Aug07largemosaic.jpg</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>edit:&nbsp; It seems that my image links are not working using the IMG tags.&nbsp; Does anyone have an idea as to what I am doing wrong here? &nbsp;</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

R

RixPJ

<p>This is an image I put together using my LX200 SCT and a Philips SPC900NC webcam.&nbsp; It is comprised of 39 separate stacked webcam images that were stitched together using the freeware program 'Autostitch'.&nbsp; It was taken last August.</p><p>
url]
</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>Full Size version:&nbsp;</p><p>http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v236/PaulRix/Astronomy/Moon28Aug07largemosaic.jpg</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>edit:&nbsp; It seems that my image links are not working using the IMG tags.&nbsp; Does anyone have an idea as to what I am doing wrong here? &nbsp;</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

P

PistolPete

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>This is an image I put together using my LX200 SCT and a Philips SPC900NC webcam.&nbsp; It is comprised of 39 separate stacked webcam images that were stitched together using the freeware program 'Autostitch'.&nbsp; It was taken last August.
Moon28Aug07smallmosaic.jpg
&nbsp;Full Size version:&nbsp;http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v236/PaulRix/Astronomy/Moon28Aug07largemosaic.jpg&nbsp;edit:&nbsp; It seems that my image links are not working using the IMG tags.&nbsp; Does anyone have an idea as to what I am doing wrong here? &nbsp; <br /> Posted by RixPJ</DIV></p><p>Wow, that's awesome.&nbsp; You can't even tell where the stitching was or anything. </p><p>As far as the UBBCode, I think that they've disabled most of it.&nbsp; If you want to post a link, what you do is that you first type in the title for your link:</p><p>LINK</p><p>Then, you highlight the text.&nbsp; An icon that looks like a link in a chain in the toolbar directly below the text box should unghost.&nbsp; Click on it and a dialogue box will appear.&nbsp; In the dialogue box, you can then enter the link URL and a title for your link.&nbsp; Note that the link title will not change the text you used to create the link, but will instead be the text that shows up when you highlight the link.</p><p>To upload an image (not recommended for high-quality images) click on the icon of the picture of a tree in the toolbar below the text box and follow the dialogue box that pops up.&nbsp;</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p> </p><p><em>So, again we are defeated. This victory belongs to the farmers, not us.</em></p><p><strong>-Kambei Shimada from the movie Seven Samurai</strong></p> </div>

P

PistolPete

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>This is an image I put together using my LX200 SCT and a Philips SPC900NC webcam.&nbsp; It is comprised of 39 separate stacked webcam images that were stitched together using the freeware program 'Autostitch'.&nbsp; It was taken last August.
Moon28Aug07smallmosaic.jpg
&nbsp;Full Size version:&nbsp;http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v236/PaulRix/Astronomy/Moon28Aug07largemosaic.jpg&nbsp;edit:&nbsp; It seems that my image links are not working using the IMG tags.&nbsp; Does anyone have an idea as to what I am doing wrong here? &nbsp; <br /> Posted by RixPJ</DIV></p><p>Wow, that's awesome.&nbsp; You can't even tell where the stitching was or anything. </p><p>As far as the UBBCode, I think that they've disabled most of it.&nbsp; If you want to post a link, what you do is that you first type in the title for your link:</p><p>LINK</p><p>Then, you highlight the text.&nbsp; An icon that looks like a link in a chain in the toolbar directly below the text box should unghost.&nbsp; Click on it and a dialogue box will appear.&nbsp; In the dialogue box, you can then enter the link URL and a title for your link.&nbsp; Note that the link title will not change the text you used to create the link, but will instead be the text that shows up when you highlight the link.</p><p>To upload an image (not recommended for high-quality images) click on the icon of the picture of a tree in the toolbar below the text box and follow the dialogue box that pops up.&nbsp;</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p> </p><p><em>So, again we are defeated. This victory belongs to the farmers, not us.</em></p><p><strong>-Kambei Shimada from the movie Seven Samurai</strong></p> </div>

D

doublehelix

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>This is an image I put together using my LX200 SCT and a Philips SPC900NC webcam.&nbsp; It is comprised of 39 separate stacked webcam images that were stitched together using the freeware program 'Autostitch'.<br /> Posted by RixPJ</DIV></p><p>That is so cool!&nbsp; I would never have known that you stitched together the images unless you said something.&nbsp; How difficult was it to do the stitching?</p><p>In this picture, I am really impressed by the beating the moon has taken, judging from all the remains of impacts seen on the surface.&nbsp; It's still a beautiful rock.</p><p>-dh&nbsp;</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#3366ff">doublehelix, Community Manager<br />Imaginova </font></p> </div>

D

doublehelix

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>This is an image I put together using my LX200 SCT and a Philips SPC900NC webcam.&nbsp; It is comprised of 39 separate stacked webcam images that were stitched together using the freeware program 'Autostitch'.<br /> Posted by RixPJ</DIV></p><p>That is so cool!&nbsp; I would never have known that you stitched together the images unless you said something.&nbsp; How difficult was it to do the stitching?</p><p>In this picture, I am really impressed by the beating the moon has taken, judging from all the remains of impacts seen on the surface.&nbsp; It's still a beautiful rock.</p><p>-dh&nbsp;</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#3366ff">doublehelix, Community Manager<br />Imaginova </font></p> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts