Happy New Year from 1000Planets - 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jwsmith

1000Planets, Inc celebrates it’s 6th birthday today.<br />2006 was a mixed year with several disruptions. One being my 5 month absense when I took time off to Run for Governor Of Florida as a Libertarian. I did not win but came in 4th of 9 contestants. Mostly it was just a year of quite research. Each division concentrated on its given task. I have spent the last 2 months playing catch up with the rest of the crew of 1000Planets. Still there is plenty of work to do. In starting its 7th year we plan on making 2007 a good Year. <br /><br />Each year 1000Planets, Inc issues 1000 shares of stock. <br />The stock is awarded for service rendered during the year. <br />For services rendered during the year 2006 the following people are awarded the following.<br />John Wayne Smith, CEO 510 shares.<br />Charles Bunch, CFO 100 shares<br />Morgan Schaffer, Secretary, Board of Directors 10 shares<br />Francoise Hardy, 10 shares<br />Dan Casale, 25 shares<br />Michael Bindner, 25 shares<br />Jonathan Duncan, 25 shares<br />Phillip Bowen, 10 shares<br />Jordan Pelovitz, 25 shares<br />Randy Campbell 25 shares<br />Shaun Moss, 25 shares<br />Abdul Malik, 20 shares<br />Kevin Davis, 10 shares<br />Todd Fries 10 Shares <br />Reserve, 170 shares<br /><br />At some time in the next few weeks there will be an annual stockholders meeting in the 1000 Planets chat room. Http://www.1000planets.com/chat/ We will announce the date soon. All stockholders are invited to attend. An agenda will be set and if you have anything to present you must submit it within the next 10 days. <br /> <br />Dated January 1, 2007<br /><br />John Wayne Smith CEO<br />1000Planets, Inc<br />Building A Road to the Stars<br />E mail: <a href="mailto:CEO@marsprize.org" />JWSmith42000@aol.com">JWSmith42000@aol.com</a><br /><a href="mailto:CEO@marsprize.org <br /> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font size="2">John Wayne Smith, CEO</font></p><p><font size="2">1000 Planets, Inc</font></p><p><font size="2">Http://www.1000Planets.com</font></p><p><font size="2">203 W.Magnolia St.</font></p><p><font size="2">Leesbutg Florida 34748</font></p><p><font size="2">Ph: 352 787 5550</font></p><p><font size="2">email jwsmith42000@aol.com</font></p> </div>

J

jwsmith

<font face="Times New Roman" size="3">2008 will be the second year that there will not be any stock awards for work performed.<br />There should be, for a small few for 2007 and 2008 but I will just keep records for a later settling up. <br /><br />Even though we have a stable and workable plan that we are trying to follow, few are willing to put time into it. There could be many reasons for this but the fact remains that the only people who have furnished service are as follows: <br /><br />Research:<br />John Wayne Smith<br />Dan Casale<br />Michael G. Binder<br /><br />Support Services: <br />Jonathan Duncan<br />Charles Bunch<br /><br />Intellectual Property Contract:&nbsp; <br />Shuan Moss<br /><br />Anyone who wants to remain on the mailing list should send a new resume to me at: JWSmith42000@aol.com<br /><br />Anyone who wants to be removed should so indicate by sending me an e mail with the word "Remove" in the subject line. <br /><br />Those who do not respond either way will be removed from the mailing list on July 1, 2009.<br /><br />1000 Planets, Inc. will remain a working company trying to establish a colony on Mars within our life time along the plans established by Dan Casale, Michael Binder and myself (plus several hundred others)<br /><br />Our Plans will not be published until substantial work is accomplished along a pertinent line. <br /><br />I thank all of those who have given time in the past and invite any who have skills relevant to such work to join us.&nbsp; <br /><br />A graphic internet artist would be helpful.<br /><br /></font><p align="center"><strong><font size="3">Thank You,<br />John Wayne Smith, CEO, <br />1000 Planets, Inc.<br />Building a Private Road to the Stars!<br />Http://www.1000Planets.com<br />2008 candidate for VP of the US (in Florida Only) for the Boston Tea Party. <br />2010 Libertarian Party Candidate for Governor of Florida. <br />2012 Libertarian Party Candidate for Florida House Dist. 42 <br />203 W. Magnolia St.<br />Leesburg Florida 34748</font></strong></p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font size="2">John Wayne Smith, CEO</font></p><p><font size="2">1000 Planets, Inc</font></p><p><font size="2">Http://www.1000Planets.com</font></p><p><font size="2">203 W.Magnolia St.</font></p><p><font size="2">Leesbutg Florida 34748</font></p><p><font size="2">Ph: 352 787 5550</font></p><p><font size="2">email jwsmith42000@aol.com</font></p> </div>

M

mr_mark

Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>2008 will be the second year that there will not be any stock awards for work performed.There should be, for a small few for 2007 and 2008 but I will just keep records for a later settling up. Even though we have a stable and workable plan that we are trying to follow, few are willing to put time into it. There could be many reasons for this but the fact remains that the only people who have furnished service are as follows: Research:John Wayne SmithDan CasaleMichael G. BinderSupport Services: Jonathan DuncanCharles BunchIntellectual Property Contract:&nbsp; Shuan MossAnyone who wants to remain on the mailing list should send a new resume to me at: JWSmith42000@aol.comAnyone who wants to be removed should so indicate by sending me an e mail with the word "Remove" in the subject line. Those who do not respond either way will be removed from the mailing list on July 1, 2009.1000 Planets, Inc. will remain a working company trying to establish a colony on Mars within our life time along the plans established by Dan Casale, Michael Binder and myself (plus several hundred others)Our Plans will not be published until substantial work is accomplished along a pertinent line. I thank all of those who have given time in the past and invite any who have skills relevant to such work to join us.&nbsp; A graphic internet artist would be helpful.Thank You,John Wayne Smith, CEO, 1000 Planets, Inc.Building a Private Road to the Stars!Http://www.1000Planets.com2008 candidate for VP of the US (in Florida Only) for the Boston Tea Party. 2010 Libertarian Party Candidate for Governor of Florida. 2012 Libertarian Party Candidate for Florida House Dist. 42 203 W. Magnolia St.Leesburg Florida 34748 <br /> Posted by jwsmith</DIV><br />

M

mr_mark

What kind of bunk is this?? A space pyramid scheme??? Please invest in companies such as orbital sciences and other legitimate companies that support space research. The last thing this board needs is people pedling this stuff.

D

doublehelix

<p><font color="#0000ff">jwsmith, please watch your abusive language - I had to delete your post because of it.&nbsp; I'm also closing this thread.</font></p><p><font color="#0000ff">-dh </font></p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#3366ff">doublehelix, Community Manager<br />Imaginova </font></p> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts