Question Has anyone thought about gravity in this way, and does it make any sense?

Jun 30, 2020
Visit site
I am a medical doctor with only an amateur interest in space-time, so please forgive me if this is stupid. Has anyone thought about gravity in the following way? We know that space-time distorts near massive bodies so that "time flows more slowly" there – gravitational time dilation, right? We presume that there is a phenomenon of quantum foam at the Planck length /quantum scale - right? Could the phenomenon of gravity not be explained by more frequent bumping of quantum foam fluctuations/pings against the “higher” parts of an object in free-fall (“time faster”) compared to the lower (“time slower”) parts, causing a Casimir-like effect resulting in a differential force pushing the object toward the massive body? It might even be testable. If it were true, then in a complete vacuum, a tiny object (atom, buckyball etc) might fall more slowly than larger macro-object which spanned a greater differential within the time gradient. Obviously, differences would be really small, and the resultant effect caused by the combined mass of the free-falling objects and the massive body would need to be taken into account. I can’t do hard maths, but isn’t this a theory of quantum gravity? Thanks for any feedback! Adam Douglas.

IMO Gravity is simply compression of time.
Black holes don't shrink forever or become infinite mass objects because they have shrunk time to the point of near 0.
Reason they don't become infinite in mass or density they run out of time to shrink.
Singularities need infinite mass to work and we don't see that anywhere in the universe so that theory is probably wrong.

Gravity could be a very simple puzzle in the way it seems to move and connect instantly but the makeup of quantum fluctuations mostly nothing might allow gravity to be instant through the nothing part of quantum fluctuation.
No interaction with quantum fluctuation like a Nutrino's ability to go right trough a planets with no interaction .

Latest posts