haven't received magazines in several months

Jul 23, 2020
Visit site
Hi - I'm writing because I haven't been receiving my magazines. The last issue I got was issue 102. I'm not sure who to contact so posting here. I searched the website and cannot find who/how to contact. Hoping for some help

I got an email almost a month ago saying issue 106 would arrive July 9. It never did. And I haven't received issues 103-105 either.

Any help you can provide is appreciated.

thanks,

Dan

Reactions: IG2007

Wolfshadw

What magazine?
If it's one of Future's, their support staff is shut down due to COVID-19. However, if you have an account, you may be able to get some assistance from your account page: https://www.myfavouritemagazines.co.uk/youraccount/

I would note that I am not a Future's Employee.
Under no circumstance would anyone on this forum ask for any of your account information.
If you're unsure of the link I provided above, you can get there the same way I did.

Space.com
Click on the More Tab and select "Subscribe to 'All About Space' Magazine!"
In the first paragraph is a link to myfavouritemagazines.co.uk

Hope you get this sorted out!

Wolfshadw

Jul 23, 2020
Visit site
What magazine?
If it's one of Future's, their support staff is shut down due to COVID-19. However, if you have an account, you may be able to get some assistance from your account page: https://www.myfavouritemagazines.co.uk/youraccount/

I would note that I am not a Future's Employee.
Under no circumstance would anyone on this forum ask for any of your account information.
If you're unsure of the link I provided above, you can get there the same way I did.

Space.com
Click on the More Tab and select "Subscribe to 'All About Space' Magazine!"
In the first paragraph is a link to myfavouritemagazines.co.uk

Hope you get this sorted out!

Wolfshadw

Hi thanks for the note - its the All About Space magazine. I guess I'm not sure if its Future's (I don't see that on the cover). I got the magazine through the Space.com website. I'll try what you said thanks