Heads up in the North east US

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MeteorWayne

Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>http://www.reentrynews.com/upcoming.htmlA proton upper stage is due to re-enter today&nbsp;&nbsp; <br />Posted by shuttle_guy</DIV><br /><br />Cool, that's during my morning walk. I'll be sure to be looking north! <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#000080"><em><font color="#000000">But the Krell forgot one thing John. Monsters. Monsters from the Id.</font></em> </font></p><p><font color="#000080">I really, really, really, really miss the "first unread post" function</font><font color="#000080"> </font></p> </div>

N

newsartist

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>Cool, that's during my morning walk. I'll be sure to be looking north! <br />Posted by MeteorWayne</DIV></p><p>Nothing dramatic noted on the newswires today. One of them was predicted to be over the South-Central US in good light too. Maybe it went in early, or late?</p><p>Thanks for the heads-up S_G!<br /></p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

M

MeteorWayne

Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>Nothing dramatic noted on the newswires today. One of them was predicted to be over the South-Central US in good light too. Maybe it went in early, or late?Thanks for the heads-up S_G! <br />Posted by newsartist</DIV><br /><br />The last update before reentry (only 1 orbit shown) put it over asia. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#000080"><em><font color="#000000">But the Krell forgot one thing John. Monsters. Monsters from the Id.</font></em> </font></p><p><font color="#000080">I really, really, really, really miss the "first unread post" function</font><font color="#000080"> </font></p> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts