help??

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

beckorite

I am conducting an experiment for a science project, and I was wondering if anyone had any ideas for a title... The purpose of the project is to prove Kepler's First Law- The orbit of each planet is an ellipse with the sun at one focus. I will do so by taking some data obtained from a naval base at Flagstaff, Arizona for Mars and doing some calculations.. I will also be TRYING to look at it from my house... or the local observatory... Any ideas for a title?

M

MeteorWayne

Proving Kepler's First Law by Recent Measurements? <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#000080"><em><font color="#000000">But the Krell forgot one thing John. Monsters. Monsters from the Id.</font></em> </font></p><p><font color="#000080">I really, really, really, really miss the "first unread post" function</font><font color="#000080"> </font></p> </div>

A

a_lost_packet_

"Kepler: Squashing the Circle One Orbit at a Time."<br /><br />"The Eccentric Ideas of Johannes Kepler"<br /><br />"Kepler's First Law Realized (I bet you didn't think I could come up with a good title.)"<br /><br />"Kepler or Why I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Eccentricities"<br /><br />"Kepler's Revolution"<br /><br />I like tongue-in-cheek esoteric and obscure referrences for some reason...<br /><br /><br /><br /> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <font size="1">I put on my robe and wizard hat...</font> </div>

B

beckorite

Thanks both of y'all!! Those are GREAT... y'all are a lot better with words than myself.. I'll let y'all know how project goes..

V

vogon13

Naked teenage lesbian hotties debate Kepler's Ellipse ??<br /><br /> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#ff0000"><strong>TPTB went to Dallas and all I got was Plucked !!</strong></font></p><p><font color="#339966"><strong>So many people, so few recipes !!</strong></font></p><p><font color="#0000ff"><strong>Let's clean up this stinkhole !!</strong></font> </p> </div>

A

a_lost_packet_

<font color="yellow">vogon13 - Naked teenage lesbian hotties debate Kepler's Ellipse ?? </font><br /><br />Sounds like a winner to me. It has all the best points covered in one title. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <font size="1">I put on my robe and wizard hat...</font> </div>

U

unclefred

What a great science project. I am curious exactly what data you plan to get and how that proves the orbit shape.

Status
Not open for further replies.