Here she comes: Saudi's Miss Beautiful Morals

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jimglenn

I am so NOT in luv. But many here will find her attractive and a good mate I hope. Dudes. :?
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/M/ ... TE=DEFAULT

RIYADH, Saudi Arabia (AP) -- Sukaina al-Zayer is an unlikely beauty queen hopeful. She covers her face and body in black robes and an Islamic veil, so no one can tell what she looks like. She also admits she's a little on the plump side.

But at Saudi Arabia's only beauty pageant, the judges don't care about a perfect figure or face. What they're looking for in the quest for "Miss Beautiful Morals" is the contestant who shows the most devotion and respect for her parents.

"The idea of the pageant is to measure the contestants' commitment to Islamic morals... It's an alternative to the calls for decadence in the other beauty contests that only take into account a woman's body and looks," said pageant founder Khadra al-Mubarak.

"The winner won't necessarily be pretty," she added. "We care about the beauty of the soul and the morals."
734fbbff-9d19-454e-9148-c3a0f5552878-small.jpg

http://www.lexlibertas.com/pics/Camel%20Smooch.jpg

Curses, pic sizing prob, here she is revealed!

http://www.lexlibertas.com/pics/Camel%20Smooch.jpg

The Miss Beautiful Morals pageant is the latest example of conservative Muslims co-opting Western-style formats to spread their message in the face of the onslaught of foreign influences flooding the region through the Internet and satellite television.

A newly created Islamic music channel owned by an Egyptian businessman aired an "American Idol"-style contest for religious-themed singers this month. And several Muslim preachers have become talk-show celebrities by adopting an informal, almost Oprah-like television style, in contrast to the solemn clerics who traditionally appear in the media.

Now in its second year, the number of pageant contestants has nearly tripled from the 75 women who participated in 2008. The pageant is open to women between 15 and 25. The winner and two runners up will be announced in July, with the queen taking home $2,600 and other prizes. The runners up get $1,300 each.

Last year's winner, Zahra al-Shurafa, said the contest gives an incentive to young women and teens to show more consideration toward their parents.

"I tell this year's contestants that winning is not important," said al-Shurafa, a 21-year-old English major. "What is important is obeying your parents."

There are few beauty pageants in the largely conservative Arab world. The most dazzling is in Lebanon, the region's most liberal country, where contestants appear on TV in one-piece swimsuits and glamorous evening gowns and answer questions that test their confidence and general knowledge.

There are no such displays in ultra-strict Saudi Arabia, where until Miss Beautiful Morals was inaugurated last year, the only pageants were for goats, sheep, camels and other animals, aimed at encouraging livestock breeding.

Camel%20Smooch.jpg

J

jim48

You're in luck, Jim, because it looks like there's a strong possibility that she's into phone sex! Can you hear me now? :lol:

A

atlantisworp

Technically as Dutch citizen I’m an alien, so I was close to the truth with my story

M

MasterComposter

I am very aroused by her beautiful morals! Her dowdy traditional attire, coke bottle glasses, pungent odor, ample girth and profuse body hair are just bonuses! My only question would be whether morals that perfect can actually be real --- or are they fake silicone moral implants?

D

docm

More importantly;

can she cook?

does she do windows?

has she read the Kama Sutra?

can she belly dance?

just asking ;)

S

silylene

Sukaina al-Zayer wears Sarah Palin style glasses. Hot !! Hot!!

Another pict of her without the librarian glasses:
s-SAUDI-WOMAN-large.jpg

A

abq_farside

petet":2gkfcke8 said:
Sukaina al-Zayer wears Sarah Palin style glasses. Hot !! Hot!!

Is there some law I am unaware of that religious conservative must wear the same type of glasses. Maybe it is some type of code??
:?

J

jimglenn

docm, she can do all dat, and mo! Has 2 beautiful humps.

Or I think she likes to hump. Err, I'll let jim48 check that out and report back... :lol:

J

jim48

jimglenn":3bmzudiy said:

Or I think she likes to hump. Err, I'll let jim48 check that out and report back... :lol:

I'm still on the phone.

V

vogon13

Is my analysis of this contest correct ??

Saudi women need to be 'cloaked' so as not to incite immoral lustful ideas in Saudi males, but doesn't this contest strip away the cloak, so to speak, and set up the contest winner as a desirable target for large numbers of Saudi men, especially the highly moraled ones in good standing with Allah, and thus tempt them to adulterize her ??

Seems like a fatwa might be needed to straighten out this mess.

J

jim48

Seems like a fatwa might be needed to straighten out this mess.

Or my trusty Mark IV, Series 80, Hyper-Electric Neutron Gravitator! Turbos, Dom. :cool:

M

MasterComposter

jimglenn":3fgtx4wm said:

My Hump!
My Hump!
My lovely lady Hump!

J

jim48

MasterComposter":2zon4f7u said:
jimglenn":2zon4f7u said:

My Hump!
My Hump!
My lovely lady Hump!

I'm still on the phone. Dag!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.