Hope the Frontier Here Soon! It's Difficult Living Repeat of Dark Age!

A dark age began 1500 years ago, and we have circled back to it, in large even if not in fine detail!And it was a period of global warming, too, before the 'Little Ice Age' struck like falling off a cliff.

From a lifelong historian . . . Sheez!!!! Even Hawking warned we would be in the new Dark Age unless we broke out into the Frontier of Space! In a 'Brief History of Time' he tells us physicists calculated to zero the future of the universe, and essentially went nuts over it. He told them, and us too, we had nothing to worry about because we are already there and have always been there . . . and will always be there. That life should travel the streaming "Life Zone" Frontier of the universe -- out -- always. Sheez!

The Beginning of time is now. The End of time is now.
-------------------------

"It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair, we had everything before us, we had nothing before us...." -- Charles Dickens, 'A Tale of Two Cities'.

Last edited:
Mass has never been an absolute and a black hole swallowing itself up is going somewhere in that hole, simply disappearing from here, as I've described our universe is doing, sinking down and in, at exactly the same time it is expanding up and out. It will sink out of sight, toward Hawking's Lilliputian (infinitesimal) Lilliput so to speak, but there will be no void in its place, and no one alive then will know that anything happened. It will have been progressively replaced in this dimensionality on this vertical level of universe. There will be, probably seamlessly level to level through infinities of levels, as has happened for eternity, "continuum."

If others can talk in absolutes, or imply their absolutes, so will I. Thanks to my reading and study over a long lifetime, most especially thanks increasingly to the JWTS now, I've become more and more certain I need no longer tiptoe around and hedge my bets. I'm still no physicist as such, but as a cosmologist my modeling, my picturing of cosmology now is working just fine for me. I'm becoming more and more confirmed in my modeling, my picturing, independently, in too many places, too many other views and minds I'm reading now. The hard of decades has passed, the easy just comes easier and almost speaks for itself, speaks for me, now.
-----------------------

"If I had eight hours to cut down a tree, I'd spend seven hours sharpening my ax." -- Abraham Lincoln.
(Make "hours" into decades and you just about have it for me. And it, the sharpening of my ax, the practice of searching out, of study and thought, is never ending.)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts