How do I get my space.com wings back?

• Thread starter bluethunderbird
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bluethunderbird

How do I get my space.com wings back? Someone took my old name (spacefan1), and I'd like to reclaim that name (preferably just spacefan, although that one is also taken). How can I do this?

Z

ZenGalacticore

Why don't you try "Spacefan 0". Since '0' comes before '1', you still preempt the usurper.

Or, you could try "Spacefan 2".

Let me guess... Someone has already claimed "Spacefan 2"? Well, then go with "-1 Spaceman".

Tell ya what. If you want, I'll give you my name, and I'll change mine to "Logan VI".

M

Mee_n_Mac

So I sez to dis guy, dis spacefan guy, do you really wanna keep your SDC name ? How bad ? Told him that space is a risky business and he better have "insurance". I guess I mita bumped into his car a little, musta been old to have all the tires go flat like that. Anyway he said he'd think about giving up da name. I said sure, think 'bout it fer a week mebbe. If you can't register as spacefan next week let me know. I'll send Guido and Little Ercole to help him think.

-T

M

MeteorWayne

I am moving this to the proper forum community talkback. I'd also suggest send a PM to dh, the head honcho of the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS