how to build spacecraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

alphan

I believe that life itself is present all over the universe. It is a matter of understanding it. The attribution of intelligence is a next step, like the one we do for ourselves.
I have reached an interesting methodology and process by which this understanding can greatly be enhanced. I am expecting criticism at first for the very possibility of what I am about to say and if the hat fits so to speak, how to go about it. So please be dismissive on scientific grounds, I believe I have something to disapprove here.

The space travelling craft- The space bending and far reaching exploration craft- The universe bending, interuniversal exploration craft

Now for the Scientific Minded
Purpose:
To find life specific traits of gravity and its regeneration to create attraction through non-draining but enhancing gravitational pull; to find a resonation that would not drain but actually enrich the attracted gravitational force.

Methodology:
- Looking for life specific traits of electrical activity and of sound within the Earth's electrical activity and sound activity
1)As location - the possibility margins of existence within the data of a point in time
2)As algorhytm - the location of existence within the data of a flow in time
- Basis of the assumption of the correlation of 1)electrical activity data 2)sound activity data 3)DNA sequence data for every species; The Approximation
X1 Y1 Z1 A1
X2 Y2 Z2 A2
X3 Y3 Z3 WHAT IS A3 ACCORDING TO THE INFORMATION WE HAVE?
TAKE ANY 3 INDIVIDUAL TRAITS OF LIFE ABOUT A LIVING ORGANIZM AND CONTINIUE TO DO SO UNTIL THERE IS A COLLECTION OF DATA AND THERE IS AN EMERGED PATTERN. THEN TO APPROXIMATE A VALUE TO AN UNOBSERVED TRAIT OF A NEW LIVING ORGANIZM APPLY THIS PATTERN TO THE COLLECTION OF DATA. WHEN THE MISSING TRAIT IS OBSERVED IT WOULD GIVE YOU THE CHANGABLE STANDART DIVERSION. AS MORE DATA IS COLLECTED THE ESTIMATES OF THE APPROXIMATION WOULD BE MORE ACCURATE
- Statistical variability of the results;
The Changable Standard Deviation data acquired by correlating the Actual DNA with the Correlation DNA acquired by the approximation.

Process:
- The first test: take the electrical impulses and natural sounds and dna sequence of 1000 types of bacteria. When you test a different type for sound and electrical impulse, the correlation data of the 1000 types of bacteria would give you a dna sequence. Check for a possibility of changable standart deviation.
- The triple collection of data of as many species as possible.
- Recording for Earth's life specific sounds and electrical activity
- Locating the individual species in the recorded data by location and by algorythm
- The general life possible frequency isolation and its conversion by approximation to DNA sequence data
- Decoding and solving this DNA sequence data as a code of intelligent quality (like AI)
- Relationships of frequency and life and laws of energy attraction and production; hence the deduction of new laws.
- World of Love (What immediately moves on the Earth)
Life specific traits of gravity
Elementary specific traits of gravity
Machine specific traits(I guess anything bland will not do) of gravity
Water specific traits of gravity
Wind specific traits of gravity
The question of will;
Recreation of gravitational pull
vs
Individuality of resonation
What is the resonation of attraction?
Within the combined algorhytm of the 5 one could find a resonation
that would not drain but actually enrich the attracted gravitational force.
Movement through coordination of gravitational attraction to location.

M

Mee_n_Mac

I'd ask what sound has to do with DNA and gravity but I'm afraid you try to tell me the answer.

A

alphan

I am afraid you won't read the answer. they are related as series of data relating to life. and life is only life as that of attraction for regeneration and hence the occurrence of symbiosis. and within a symbiosis of species there is also that of their life traits; for observable purposes and the possibility to make an experiment (the first test for example in the above post) I take these traits as electrical activity and sound activity; dna is another defining trait. we are talking of two unique graphs and unique code in the form of dna for every single species.how I treat this data is that I try and gather it in symbiosis for example The Planet Earth. The more correlative data we have the more accurate our positioning of the life specific sound and electrical data within the sounds and the electrical signals recorded of the Earth. Through correlative data we would have algorithm and through adding this data together we would have a chorus of sounds and electrical activity of as many species as possible; probably a very loud sound. in the next step one could isolate this data as possible location within the collection of data from the earth and even as algorithm.

M

MeteorWayne

:roll: I'll take Rasberry Vinagrette, please... :roll:

M

Mee_n_Mac

alphan":b6ak0kva said:
and life is only life as that of attraction for regeneration and hence the occurrence of symbiosis.

What does the above try to convey ? I'm lost even trying to trying to understand what ideas your sentences are trying to express. And what would some "regeneration" have to do with a "space bending and far reaching exploration craft" ? You invite dismissal on scientific grounds but I'm not sure what science you're trying to speak of.

S

SJQ

Mee_n_Mac":2sxcgcaw said:
...but I'm not sure what science you're trying to speak of.

You're not alone on that one..... The thread title "how to build spacecraft" sorta suggests that at some point, we're gonna get some wrenches out, but so far, the only wrenches I've seen here have been applied to my brain.

SJQ

(edited to get my quoting correct)

T

tgeairn

meh, why not...

alphan":1lai99p1 said:
I believe that life itself is present all over the universe.
"itself"? Why not just life. With you so far..

It is a matter of understanding it. The attribution of intelligence is a next step, like the one we do for ourselves.
Some of us do for ourselves...

I have reached an interesting methodology
/hold the lettuce/
Purpose:
To find life specific traits of gravity and its regeneration to create attraction through non-draining but enhancing gravitational pull; to find a resonation that would not drain but actually enrich the attracted gravitational force.
What do traits of gravity have to do with understanding life?

What do you mean by "its regeneration"? Regeneration of gravity? Also, please expain the rest of the sentence. It sounds as if you mean to amplify a signal, maybe?

Methodology:
- Looking for life specific traits of electrical activity and of sound within the Earth's electrical activity and sound activity
/another whole head of lettuce removed/
The Changable Standard Deviation data acquired by correlating the Actual DNA with the Correlation DNA acquired by the approximation.
Do you know what a standard deviation is?

Process:
- The first test: take the electrical impulses and natural sounds and dna sequence of 1000 types of bacteria. When you test a different type for sound and electrical impulse, the correlation data of the 1000 types of bacteria would give you a dna sequence. Check for a possibility of changable standart deviation.
I thought you were taking 1000 individual DNA sequences. Why do you then need to correlate (however you would do that) the "electrical impulses" and "natural sounds" to get a DNA sequence?
Also, once again, do you know what a standart [sic] deviation is?

- The triple collection of data of as many species as possible.
Why triple? Don't you trust your backups?

- Recording for Earth's life specific sounds and electrical activity
- Locating the individual species in the recorded data by location and by algorythm
- The general life possible frequency isolation and its conversion by approximation to DNA sequence data
Do you need a really, really big microphone for this? What method do you suggest to record these things?
Are you then going to isolate each living organism in the recording? Please show the algorythm [sic] and how it is applied.
Are you saying that the "sounds" and "electrical activity" can be related to a DNA sequence? I do kinda like this part.

- Decoding and solving this DNA sequence data as a code of intelligent quality (like AI)
What is there to decode or solve? You just encoded it.

- Relationships of frequency and life and laws of energy attraction and production; hence the deduction of new laws.
New laws of what? California is working on a new law regarding marijuana.

Ahh... We are talking about California

Life specific traits of gravity
Elementary specific traits of gravity
Machine specific traits(I guess anything bland will not do) of gravity
Water specific traits of gravity
Wind specific traits of gravity
Unless you have a whole new understanding regarding gravity, I suggest you show your work here. Okay, even if you do have a whole new understanding...

/removed final layer of green leafy substance/

Did I ask specific enough questions? These should at least get things started.

S

SJQ

Yeah, but do I need metric or SAE wrenches? Six-point or twelve? Deep sockets? 3/8" drive? What?

SJQ

T

tgeairn

SJQ":2eltl9n1 said:
Yeah, but do I need metric or SAE wrenches? Six-point or twelve? Deep sockets? 3/8" drive? What?

alphan":2eltl9n1 said:

Aw, cmon... he clearly stated that All You Need is Love (to move).

:?

M

Mee_n_Mac

SJQ":1oad45i2 said:

SJQ

I guessing that one of these ...

sonic_screwdriver.jpg

and perhaps one these

Hyperspanner,_22nd_century.jpg

are going to be required.

(that's a sonic screw driver and hyperspanner for the SF challenged}

A

adrenalynn

I need to drink half a dozen hyper screw spanner drivers after reading this.

Y

yevaud

Holy freaking Moley. That sounded just like good business speak, except using different words than "leverage" and "cloud" and...

/whacking self in head with mallet

P

pyoko

He clearly stated that bottom fish elephant bananas procreate a delegation on a harmonic frequency relative to the mass of the DNA sequence involved in the matrix manipulatory frustrations delivered by the sponge flagellation micro-organisms. I don't see what's so hard to understand. -_-

S

SJQ

adrenalynn":6vl34emv said:
I need to drink half a dozen hyper screw spanner drivers after reading this.

Pan-galactic gargleblasters, and make 'em doubles. (quiet moaning) At least it would explain the pipe-wrenches abusing my head.....

Wasn't there some sort of gadget that Scotty was always using in the Jeffries Tubes? I think we're gonna need a pair of the left-handed number 3 version of these flux-discombobulating gadgets.

SJQ

T

tgeairn

What we're gonna need here is a set of pliers and a pair of thirty-weight ball bearings.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4prqDn7QS8I[/youtube]

S

SJQ

Hey, waaaaiiitaminute!!!! The Sonic Screwdriver comes with an instruction book?!?!?!?!?

A) What will they think of next? :idea:

B) Real engineers don't need (BANG!! :eek: Oh, poop!) instructions.....

SJQ

M

Mee_n_Mac

SJQ":27z43aff said:
Wasn't there some sort of gadget that Scotty was always using in the Jeffries Tubes? I think we're gonna need a pair of the left-handed number 3 version of these flux-discombobulating gadgets.

SJQ

Oh man you definitely don't want to be using any of those crappy 23'rd century magnetic probes. They always, and I mean always, get stuck when you need to reverse the polarity.

1313471137_c875b85ab2.jpg

What would be of utility here, and this is just my opinion, is this device, which Scotty did use to good effect !

Scotty.jpg

S

SJQ

Mee_n_Mac":2ewyhh7v said:
Oh man you definitely don't want to be using any of those crappy 23'rd century magnetic probes. They always, and I mean always, get stuck when you need to reverse the polarity.

What would be of utility here, and this is just my opinion, is this device, which Scotty did use to good effect !

Scotty.jpg

Well, the (Saurian Brandy) pipe-wrench effect is clearly in progress, but best of all, Al Gore would approve because:

"It's green!"

SJQ

A

a_lost_packet_

SJQ":ze23i242 said:
Scotty.jpg

Well, the (Saurian Brandy) pipe-wrench effect is clearly in progress, but best of all, Al Gore would approve because:

"It's green!"

SJQ

Brandy is for wussies. Scotty is a SCOTCH MAN!

A

a_lost_packet_

alphan":2wo8x22z said:
I believe ...

You post is... incoherent.

Actually, it's one of the most disjointed, confusing and incomprehensible posts it has ever been my displeasure to avoid reading. How did you write that? Writing, after all, at least takes a bit of skill to string words together into a sentence to create sensible statements. Even that is lacking as most of the sentences just.. aren't.

I find it difficult to believe that the post is written by someone for whom English is not a primary language. It takes skill to be that incomprehensible. Most foreign language writers use some form of translation to help get their words onto a web-page. If English is not your primary language, please use a translation program. Then, at least, some of what you write might have some sort of cohesive meaning to it.

Really, in all seriousness, your post ranks within the top five of incomprehensible Opening Posts I have read on SDC. So.. Congratulations?

S

SJQ

Hi, ALP. I believe you are correct about Scotty's preference for Scotch (gee, ya think?) but you've forgotten his capacity. As I recall the script, he got to the brandy only after he finished the Scotch. And pretty much everything else he could extract from any other bottle he found.... So brandy may be for wussies, but if you're going around calling thirsty Scots "wussies", you are a braver - or dumber - man than I am. ;)

To sort of return to the thread topic:

As far as alphan's demonstrated command of the language is concerned, it has been my experience that people who are formally educated in English as a second (third, etc.) language tend to speak and write a much better form of English than we "natives" do. I've spent time in various countries around the world on various jobs, generally working with people who are better-educated than the local average, and found myself consciously paying more attention to my own efforts as a result. Although you'd never believe it from my typing.

My understanding (I am not a linguist by any stretch of the imagination) is that English as a language is far more flexible than most if not all other languages. Something to do with its history as a bastard language, as far as heritage is concerned. My foreign associates worried about their speaking English correctly, and couldn't believe that you could "word-salad" a sentence to an extreme extent, and still convey at least some of the intended meaning to a person fluent in English. Although I concede that alphan sorta stretches that theory. And we're off topic again. Does it matter in this thread?

SJQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts