How to have Big Space ship? see my imagination, and I want y

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rajabnatshah

Hi,<br />We know all the movies about Space are just fiction, but it really very important for us to have the fiction, because most of what we are seeing know were fiction in the past.<br /><br />Ok, for me I think we will not have Big Space Ship without the ability to send big parts that we can put them together to have the Big Space Ship.<br /><br />But Here What is the Big Space Ship We want? <br />I think the Big Space Ship We want is Big enough to have many type of factories,form the begging of industry.<br /><br />Like We want to have the ability to chang any type of good stones or materials to the standard Materials we need like Iron , copper, Gold, and other.<br /><br />Then we want to have the next generation factories, that can use the standard materials to create the first Generation most use parts, Like screws, cables, and others.<br /><br />For the power we must have Good electricity supply ( thermonuclear engine ) with all its stuff of cooling and control systems.<br /><br />And we want to have Big water tank and Big Soil or Dust Tanks.<br /><br />We want to have farms not only for plant and trees, but for animals and insects.<br /><br />About the gravity we have to make the Ship in way give use the Artificial gravity same as Earth Gravity.in any way rotating or other way we could have.<br /><br />And we will have one or two thousands or more humans, that as families, with all there needs of home and restaurants and school and university.<br /><br />This Big Ship has to extend or could have to Crate New Big Shop With the Same things, and it will Start life in the new Big Ship.<br /><br />The Problem Now it's how we could build Something Like this outside the Earth. I think that it's to far of our facts know<br /><br />We have to Crate simulation on Earth, we have to Crate Big Ship may be name it Space City it will have all the separated life. and the Space on Earth are seas or oceans.<br /><br />We have more than 7 billion human on Earth, I think we could find 1 or 2 thousands fa

Q

quasar2

Hi Raja & welcome to the zoo. i believe what you`re referring to is a "Generation Ship". we`ve had many threads on this. the main disagreement on here is where to "ship" building materials to & from. those who wish to build from the Planet Mars believe that we will build all that is needed from there. & while this may be true over a longer period of time, we have building materials closer to "home". <br /><br />by this i mean The Moon or "Luna" where there are building materials in abundance, though a harsher environment. <br /><br />if all this were just an issue of robots doing it, harsh environment or distance matters not. in this building phase, humans are wishing to be involved. therefore our fragile frames are needing protection. thusly, the building process is made more difficult. <br /><br />also we`ve limited resources at the moment. we`re mostly limited by the fact that OuterSpace is still even after all this time, harsh. therefore many are unwilling to sacrifice what they`ve built on Earth. for instance, where would a wealthy investor live? by this i mean someone who wanted to live close to their investment? <br /><br />the "wealth" in OuterSpace is different from Earth. some materials, based on their intrisic value alone are worthless. for instance: gold, silver, diamonds. however, gold carries an electrical current, etc.. & possibly silver too, though i`m not sure the strength, etc.. diamonds will be valuable in OuterSpace as they can be used as focusing lens for lasers, etc.. but that`s all they`re good for. & actually, other materials may yet be developed to be superior. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts