C

cosmictraveler

600pxKissing_Prairie_dog_edit_3.jpg

:D

A

a_lost_packet_

LOL.

I R GUD KISSAR!

But, some of those vids are definitely a hoot. I have to say, though, it's sometimes a bit more fun to figure out stuff on your own. There's no reason to "paint by numbers" if you have a willing and enthusiastic partner that cares about you.

"How to undo a bra with one hand.." LOL I remember learning that little trick. If you're good, you can snap your fingers at the same time... like magic! I remember once, with my first true girlfriend/love, I was perplexed... stymied, roadblocked and at a loss... until I figured out it was a front-clasp. She tricked me on purpose. :) Ah.. but I got even...

Those were the days. Nope, no paint-by-numbers lesson plan is necessary. Sure, I suppose it could help get someone over the "cold feet" stage if they're really worried about it. So, there's nothing wrong with it unless someone focuses too much on "the technique" and not enough on the other person. But, in the end, everyone learns their own secrets and one learns best by doing and by having a loving, enthusiastic partner. Two people with love, enthusiasm and an ounce of determination can work magic... ;)

D

datalor

This thread has me searching for Bill Plympton's "How To Kiss" a part of "Plymptoons" circa 1989. Grr. All I can find is this and you have to go past all the no smoking stuff (though funny) for just a brief part of it. I am sad, anyone got the whole Plymptoons??? Or at least that whole scene of kissing as this thread is about kissing, and not about furnature sex and escalators to nowhere and children with ray guns and, well, got abit off topic there. Sorry.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVOBewHhph4

Status
Not open for further replies.