I have to share a sudden questioning thought while reading and thinking about supernovas?!

A star goes supernova. I suddenly wonder with certain results from certain small experiments being done now drawing something like tiny energies from seeming nothing at all, if when stars go supernova, maybe even just nova, they output more matter mass and energy into the universe than ever existed -- then they ever contained -- before they went supernova and/or just nova. Something like the Big Bang going local (white hole) across space and time at least partially in drawing (in acquiring) and outputting something, maybe quite a bit of something (maybe quite a bit of matter mass and energy), from seeming nothing: the void or vacuum . . . or even from black holes (revolving door spooky actions at a distance).

Last edited:
Reactions: MantleMan
Nov 29, 2022
Visit site
A star goes supernova. I suddenly wonder with certain results from certain small experiments being done now drawing something like tiny energies from seeming nothing at all, if when stars go supernova, maybe even just nova, they output more matter mass and energy into the universe than ever existed -- then they ever contained -- before they went supernova and/or just nova. Something like the Big Bang going local (white hole) across space and time at least partially in drawing (in acquiring) and outputting something, maybe quite a bit of something (maybe quite a bit of matter mass and energy), from seeming nothing: the void or vacuum . . . or even from black holes (revolving door spooky actions at a distance).
I’ve been researching antihydrogen fusion that lives in the earth’s plasma tubes. The energy creates atmospheric sprites. So you have terrestrial gamma radiation and liquid oxygen that converts to hydrogen and antihelium that collects in the outside ring of the Van Allen belt protecting us from the sun. Hydrogen and helium the two most abundant elements. The plasma tubes are very powerful and if a quasar or supernova is found it’s likely that Antihydrogen fusion would be directly involved.

I’ve been researching antihydrogen fusion that lives in the earth’s plasma tubes. The energy creates atmospheric sprites. So you have terrestrial gamma radiation and liquid oxygen that converts to hydrogen and antihelium that collects in the outside ring of the Van Allen belt protecting us from the sun. Hydrogen and helium the two most abundant elements. The plasma tubes are very powerful and if a quasar or supernova is found it’s likely that Antihydrogen fusion would be directly involved.
Interesting, very interesting, but not what I was getting at. In the post about the largest black hole of them all, I went up levels to non-local possibility, probability, from the local. It caused me to realize, not for the first time, I have a missing link between the non-local and local, realizing it last night while reading an article about a powerful supernova and thinking about work toward energy, as well as just the realizations of mass and energy, outputs greater than inputs. A realization that there could very well be a link between nova and white holes, and, thus, in level, like the link I see between black holes, their horizons, and the permanently constant largest Black Hole of them all, and its Horizon, a link between my permanent, my forever continuing constant, rendition of non-local Big Bang (up and out) / Planck (down and in) / Infinite (collapsed) Horizon and local 'while hole' potential linkage to local 'nova', particularly to 'supernova'. A linkage producing such matter, mass, and energy, outputs greater, to far greater, than the matter, mass, and energy, inputs to them. Thus, also a back door, revolving door, link between locals -- black holes and white holes -- like I've made between the two greatest possible non-local (never ceasing in a nakedly singular 'Horizon' of turning revolving door) 'Horizons'.

It completes the picture for me (more so than before) of non-local and local . . . at least regarding these links for now, I think. And I know that my running on several rails, several spokes, all at once seems complicated. I've been told often times, in my different but paralleling careers and interests, that I give people headaches trying to follow along with me and keep up. Especially the times when I'm cutting through and sinking some conventional wisdom . . . or surprising someone with a defense of one.

Last edited:

Latest posts