Iron Man 2: don't leave 'til the credits end

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

docm

Holding with the recent Marvel tradition there will be an 'Easter egg' clip after the credits. Content: strong indications are that it'll be about Captain America and Thor.

L

lildreamer

DAM IT DOCM stop teasing - I can't stand it :ugeek: :lol:

D

docm

I started whetting my whistle when I saw Scarlett Johansson in her Black Widow catsuit, the sight of which on the set apparently caused every male on set to do drop-jaws of epic proportions. Making it worse is she also did months of martial arts training so she could do her own stunts, meaning she was also in top notch condition.

She's escaping her usual indie film world for a sexy and dangerous comic character. Must have caught the bug from her hubby Ryan Reynolds - he's played Deadpool in the Wolverine flick (and will continue the part in a Deadpool film) and will be Green Lantern in that film (now known to have an Avatar-level budget).

ironman2-blackwidow-poster.jpg

black-widow2.jpg

LaserBolt-scarlett-johansson-iron-man-2-hot-black-widow-2-2_500.jpg

D

drwayne

Gee, and I got hot to see the movie when I saw the Burger King in armor. ;)

S

SteveCNC

Yeah I saw her I mean the movie today , yeah she's way hot . Slight ghetto booty but it definately works for her ;) Ohh and the movie was pretty good too , IMO number one was a little better story wise but still some pretty sweet special effects (I especially liked the one shot lasers, probably doable in real life) .

A

a_lost_packet_

The Thor easter egg after the credits.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LR4qOeCRVc[/youtube]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts