Is this intriguing structure on the South Pole of the Moon an evidence of extraterrestrial intelligence or a lunar base?

Sep 19, 2020
Visit site
In a serendipitous discovery, I have discovered an enigmatic structure on the Moon which could probably be the first direct evidence of extraterrestrial intelligence on the Moon. My research paper on the finding has been published in the March 2023 issue of Nature and Science, an American journal published from New York. I have discovered a large structure adjacent to the Shackleton crater on the South Pole of the Moon which has a remarkable resemblance with the Sri Yantra. The photographs of the mysterious structure were obtained by me from the Lunar imagery taken by the camera aboard NASA’s Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter (LROC) applying certain filters and settings.
FvxzxRn.jpg
BeysKD5.jpg
IUMUBY2.jpg

The Sri Yantra is a very special geometrical device considered to be an essential part of Vaastu Shastra having powerful positive effects through the cosmic energy it attracts and the negativity it repels. The Sri Yantra is placed in houses and religious buildings for prosperity and beneficial effects. If the structure sighted by me on the Lunar surface is confirmed to be a Sri Yantra, it could change the history of Lunar exploration as it happens to be an important part of the ancient Indian religion, architecture and philosophy and has been described in the oldest religious text of the world, the Rigveda. Deployment of Sri Yantra on the Moon would mean the earliest attempt of colonization of the Moon by the Indians in ancient time.

Jul 30, 2023
Visit site
In a serendipitous discovery, I have discovered an enigmatic structure on the Moon which could probably be the first direct evidence of extraterrestrial intelligence on the Moon. My research paper on the finding has been published in the March 2023 issue of Nature and Science, an American journal published from New York. I have discovered a large structure adjacent to the Shackleton crater on the South Pole of the Moon which has a remarkable resemblance with the Sri Yantra. The photographs of the mysterious structure were obtained by me from the Lunar imagery taken by the camera aboard NASA’s Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter (LROC) applying certain filters and settings.
FvxzxRn.jpg
BeysKD5.jpg
IUMUBY2.jpg

The Sri Yantra is a very special geometrical device considered to be an essential part of Vaastu Shastra having powerful positive effects through the cosmic energy it attracts and the negativity it repels. The Sri Yantra is placed in houses and religious buildings for prosperity and beneficial effects. If the structure sighted by me on the Lunar surface is confirmed to be a Sri Yantra, it could change the history of Lunar exploration as it happens to be an important part of the ancient Indian religion, architecture and philosophy and has been described in the oldest religious text of the world, the Rigveda. Deployment of Sri Yantra on the Moon would mean the earliest attempt of colonization of the Moon by the Indians in ancient time.
Fruitcake

What exactly is cosmic energy? From what I've read, the only detected net, common motion, is out. So cosmic energy is being rarefied. Continuously. It's anti-focused out.

Or is cosmic energy a different kind of physics? Some kind of information or perhaps a justice physics?

What exactly is the mystique of it? That pattern really gets your attention. What does it say to you? What does it convince you of? How does this re-enforce your thinking?

I came across a pattern that change all for me. It started with a long lost image of a moon, and knocked me over when I saw it. It was the largest flash I ever saw.....and that lead to another pattern and an even larger flash.

And I'm still recovering from that peek thru the curtain. It inverted me. It spun me inside out. Or perhaps it was outside in.

"Cosmic energy" is universal term for the set encompassing as it does all cosmic energies without exception. Sometimes trying to break something down into its parts, trying to differentiate something, just won't work except to screw it up royally.

Last edited:

Catastrophe

"Science begets knowledge, opinion ignorance.
It refers to external spiritual energy and can also refer to prana, or the life energy that is the source of kundalini. Cosmic energy is thought to be a vital source that animates all forms of life and maintains the balance of the entire cosmos.27 Jul 2017
https://www.yogapedia.com/definition/5811/cosmic-energy#:~:text=It refers to external spiritual,balance of the entire cosmos.

Was this type intended to be incorporated?

Google, I found, gave this more prominence than, for example, the cosmic ray descriptions.

Cat :)

Reading around, cosmic energy, also called "prana" or "chi", includes all forms of energy. heat, light,EM waves, gamma rays, the works. It appears to be an ancient catch all phrase to encompass an entire class of phenomena. Ambiguity is the barrier to rebuttal so I just leave it be. What I would insist upon is a precise definition and units. I like BTUs but joules would do.

Reactions: Catastrophe

Catastrophe

"Science begets knowledge, opinion ignorance.
Reading around, cosmic energy, also called "prana" or "chi", includes all forms of energy. heat, light,EM waves, gamma rays, the works. It appears to be an ancient catch all phrase to encompass an entire class of phenomena. Ambiguity is the barrier to rebuttal so I just leave it be. What I would insist upon is a precise definition and units. I like BTUs but joules would do.

What I would insist upon is a precise definition

Fine, in principle, but the words (map) are not the reality (the reality).

Cat :)

Defining what we mean by the "thing" and understanding it thoroughly are two different things. There is a precise definition of Grateful Dead concert but to truly understand the phenomenon you had to have gone to one.

Aug 2, 2023
Visit site
FvxzxRn.jpg
BeysKD5.jpg
IUMUBY2.jpg

Nono, it's Spongebob Squarepant's lunar residence, simmer down now.

Reactions: Pogo and billslugg
I have an intriguing structure for you. Acquire a spool of stiff solid wire, some dikes(wire-cutters) and a broom. Wind a one turn spiral of wire around the length of the broom handle. Make sure the wire is cut at the same position on handle, at both ends. Slowly slide this one turn helix off handle. Slowly bend this long skinny helix into a circle, without distorting the spiral of the helix.

You are now holding nature's ellipse. This is how nature makes an ellipse. Mathematicians use their own way. One can adjust the flatness of the ellipse, by adjusting the diameter of the spiral.

It also has a non pi ratio, for the C/D ratio, of the structure.

One might also think of it as a compound radius rotation.

I am assuming your what.

Take a cylinder and cut it with a plane. Or take a plane and cut it with a cylinder. The area that the cylinder occupies.....in the plane....is a circle. If you cut squarely.

Now tilt either the cylinder, or the plane. Now the area that the cylinder occupies is an ellipse.

Do you follow? You can do the same with a cone and a tilted plane. A tilted cut. Or slice.

Reactions: billslugg

Latest posts