ISDC 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bagtaggar

Hello all!

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up if they haven't registered yet for ISDC 2010, you can here:

http://www.isdc2010.org

Not SPAM, I'm on the planning board for the ISDC this year, and I put together the video on the front page.

M

MeteorWayne

This belongs in user announcements, but I will leave a link here for a while.

P

pleed

bagtaggar":3iwll8dv said:
Hello all!

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up if they haven't registered yet for ISDC 2010, you can here:

http://www.isdc2010.org

Not SPAM, I'm on the planning board for the ISDC this year, and I put together the video on the front page.

How do I get my hands on the full videos of those clips featuring those space flight concepts?

B

bagtaggar

How do I get my hands on the full videos of those clips featuring those space flight concepts?

Unfortunately there are no longer clips, those are renders I made from scratch, and are only as long as the edits.

Also: tried to post this in User Announcements but it didn't work for some reason... not sure why.

M

MeteorWayne

Just FYI, the video would not play, and in fact hosed my XP Pro/IE8 system. I had to close it to get any of my other open functions to work.

J

js117

MeteorWayne":21oiz68f said:
Just FYI, the video would not play, and in fact hosed my XP Pro/IE8 system. I had to close it to get any of my other open functions to work.

I just tried the video on my xp Pro/IE8 and had no problems.
The problem on your system could be the video codec.

J

jgrtmp

Im' running in to such problems too. Just migtated to FIOS & thought that migh be the problem. After research I've found a background inteference is caused by the househould security system. Seems they like to have their system in the primary plug of your household's phone jack. This isn't your standard DSL filter, and isn't a Radio Shack stock item. It is a PJ31X that should already have a link for it just under the main hone security box. If the installer did their job right you already have the filter there. The lack of this causes all kinds of program hangs. IE8 catches blame because it is probably used the most. It is just slightly more pricy than your standard DSL phone filter at about $25 including shipping...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts