ISS astronauts find tomato that was lost in space for 8 months (video)

Dec 7, 2023
Visit site
I could not see this in the post, so where, exactly, was the tomato found on-board and was it desiccated as expected, or did the supposedly sealed zip-lock bag prevent or reduce the desiccation process? This kind of story needs a post-recovery photo; just saying it was "found" is not enough for the curious. :cool:

Feb 24, 2023
Visit site
I could not see this in the post, so where, exactly, was the tomato found on-board and was it desiccated as expected, or did the supposedly sealed zip-lock bag prevent or reduce the desiccation process? This kind of story needs a post-recovery photo; just saying it was "found" is not enough for the curious. :cool:
Yea. Where is it? and if was a full-grown tomato, could the seeds be viable for a 2nd generation?

Mar 22, 2023
Visit site
Yeah, dessicated tomato pics or it didn't happen.