Lagoon Tonight. I'm a happy camper!

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bloodhound31

This one took me hours to set-up, photograph and process, but I am extremely happy with my little ED80 and Canon 400 D set-up.<br /><br />Lagoon Nebula 17 minutes at F/7.5 ISO800 Darks and offsets removed blah blah. Processed with Deep sky stacker.<br /><br />Manually tracked using an illuminated reticule on fork mounted C11 (polar aligned on an equatorial wedge)with the camera on the ED80, piggybacking on top.<br /><br />I think I'm getting the hang of this.......<br /><br />Baz.<br /><br />
url]

E

eosophobiac

The link isn't working, or the image isn't in a format able to be approved. Maybe try it again?<br /><br /><br /> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p> </p><p> </p> </div>

N

nimbus

The address is correct, but this forum doesn't allow direct linking, only attachments. Click here to see his picture. <br /><br />What's the cluster to the lower right? <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

R

rybanis

Thats beautiful! <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

A

a_lost_packet_

Nice pic! <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <font size="1">I put on my robe and wizard hat...</font> </div>

I

ianke

Very nice. I still want to get involved in astrephotography someday. That photo is 'cool beans'!<br /><br /><br />Ianke <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.