Land landing air bag drop tests

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

holmec

<p>Have y'all seen this new video?</p><p>Where are we at with dry land landing for Orion?&nbsp; Some time ago there was reported that Constellation program was not wanting to do landings on dry land.</p><p>&nbsp;</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p> </p><p><font color="#0000ff"><em>"SCE to AUX" - John Aaron, curiosity pays off</em></font></p> </div>

N

neuvik

<p>Doesn't look like the releases all went off at the same time, but not a big problem I'd imagine.</p><p>Cool video, hope their tests were fruitfull.&nbsp;</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p> </p><p><strong><font color="#ff0000">I don't think I'm alone when I say, "I hope more planets fall under the ruthless domination of Earth!"</font></strong></p><p><font color="#0000ff">SDC Boards: Power by PLuck - Ph**king Luck</font></p> </div>

C

centsworth_II

<font color="#333399"><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>Doesn't look like the releases all went off at the same time...<br /> Posted by neuvik</DIV></font><br />Probably that is on purpose, to give a horizontal velocity which is more realistic.&nbsp; Most likely the capsule will not come straight down in real life. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts