Lenticular craft Vs traditional designs

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

billslugg

You have got to remove the dot at the end of your URL.<br />Also, check your URL's before you post. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p> </p><p> </p> </div>

Q

qso1

Cost barrier would kill this in todays environment just as it has anything but capsule design. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><strong>My borrowed quote for the time being:</strong></p><p><em>There are three kinds of people in life. Those who make it happen, those who watch it happen...and those who do not know what happened.</em></p> </div>

P

publiusr

<p>In Specialty Press' book on suacers, there was a dual saucer TSTO concept.</p><p>I love the ROOST saucer. Leik Myrabo's laser lightcraft was missing from Mark Wades site. A book on that might be upcoming from APOGEE in the not-too-distant future.&nbsp;</p>

Q

qso1

I liked the LLC concept but saw some possible technical problems with being able to place vehicles into orbit. I noticed as well the LLC site has been inactive since 2000 last I checked it about 2 or 3 years ago. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><strong>My borrowed quote for the time being:</strong></p><p><em>There are three kinds of people in life. Those who make it happen, those who watch it happen...and those who do not know what happened.</em></p> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts