LEOVINUS ON NEXT MARTIAN REVELATION ..yay or nay please vote

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

marsrevealer

this is a not an attack description nor a thread for such!!!<br /><br />This is a serious topic of which is wanted a yay or Nay for the Moderator of these forums to be as a guest on the show. After all he is acknowledged, & qualified to be as spokesperson about these issues as he will not be a moderator otherwise. <br /><br />His insight & personna is a credibility to the basis of the decency of this forum.<br /><br />So come one come all,.. how many would love to hear him on the show??<br /><br />If yes,.. without any attacks,.. Why??<br /><br />If Not,.. without any attacks,... Why??<br /><br />Or a simple yay or nay will due. <br /><br />His recent stand with me by his own accord has given rise for him to stand out for what he believes in. I applaud his candidacy. Can we respect him to stand for what he believes in & be the spokesperson that he is for this awesome site & potential??? <br /><br />Thank You & Please vote accordingly. It is time to address these issues, as was already addressed here by him & others. So why not have it done right??<br /><br />This day is long in coming & this way the air can finally be cleared & help educate us all informally. <br /><br />

T

telfrow

Post deleted by telfrow <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <strong><font color="#3366ff">Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find and not to yeild.</font> - <font color="#3366ff"><em>Tennyson</em></font></strong> </div>

M

mental_avenger

<font color="yellow"> After all he is acknowledged, & qualified to be as spokesperson about these issues as he will not be a moderator otherwise. </font><br /><br />The Moderators on SDC are not, and never were intended to be “spokespersons” for SDC or any other group. Their function here is to maintain order, delete posts or words that are offensive or otherwise a violation of the Terms and Conditions of SDC, and to judiciously moderate the discussions so that they fall within the rules of both SDC TOC, and the rules of common curtsey and decency.<br /><br />While all of the Moderators have personal opinions, I congratulate them all on their fair and evenhanded handling of some often difficult situations, all on a voluntary basis without any pay or reward.<br /><br />Moderators: Feel free to correct anything I got wrong, or add anything I left out.<br /><br />BTW, since you already know that this was the wrong forum for this thread, it was rude and inconsiderate to start it on this forum.<br /> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p style="margin-top:0in;margin-left:0in;margin-right:0in" class="MsoNormal"><font face="Times New Roman" size="2" color="#ff0000"><strong>Our Solar System must be passing through a Non Sequitur area of space.</strong></font></p> </div>

T

telfrow

Post deleted by telfrow <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <strong><font color="#3366ff">Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find and not to yeild.</font> - <font color="#3366ff"><em>Tennyson</em></font></strong> </div>

T

telfrow

MarsRevealer's posts at AnomolyHunters have been removed. The links are no longer active. To avoid confusion, I've deleted my previous posts. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <strong><font color="#3366ff">Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find and not to yeild.</font> - <font color="#3366ff"><em>Tennyson</em></font></strong> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts