Letter to the Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KickLaBuka

<p>May I use "space dot com" as an acknowledgement?&nbsp; There is nothing derogatory directly made about space dot com in my paper.</p><p>-Justin</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p>-KickLaBuka</p> </div>

M

MeteorWayne

Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>May I use "space dot com" as an acknowledgement?&nbsp; There is nothing derogatory directly made about space dot com in my paper.-Justin <br />Posted by KickLaBuka</DIV><br /><br />I'm not a mod, but can you show us where you are going to use it? <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#000080"><em><font color="#000000">But the Krell forgot one thing John. Monsters. Monsters from the Id.</font></em> </font></p><p><font color="#000080">I really, really, really, really miss the "first unread post" function</font><font color="#000080"> </font></p> </div>

C

coeptus

<p>&nbsp;</p><p><em><strong><font size="4">OK:</font></strong></em></p><p>Spacedotcom paperweights</p><p>Spacedotcom mouse pads</p><p>Spacedotcom roofing</p><p>Spacedotcom carpeting</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p><strong><font size="4"><em>NOT OK:</em></font></strong></p><p>Spacedotcom nerve gas</p><p>Spacedotcom morning after birth control pills</p><p>Spacedotcom napalm</p><p>Spacedotcom methamphetamine</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p><font size="4"><strong><em>Jury is still out:</em></strong></font></p><p>Spacedotcom stinky tofu</p><p>Spacedotcom breast deoodorant</p><p>Spacedotcom waterboards</p><p>Spacedotcom soylent Canadian</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#ff00ff">If not for bad Pluck, I'd have no Pluck at all . . .</font></p><p> </p><p><font color="#0000ff">This is your vogon, posting under coeptus, and trying IE and Firefox  to see if either is faster with fewer misloads.  Erf !!</font></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p> </div>

A

a_lost_packet_

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>May I use "space dot com" as an acknowledgement?&nbsp; There is nothing derogatory directly made about space dot com in my paper.-Justin Posted by KickLaBuka</DIV></p><p>Follow your APA or MLA guide in making correct attributions for a scholarly work/homework/term paper/whatever.</p><p>If this is for professional use, you may wish to contact Imaginova as they make claim to all contents of the forum without exception and for whatever reasons or uses they wish.&nbsp; Of course, they don't acknowledge "authorship" in this and the various opinions asserted by posters are not claimed as being their own.&nbsp; So, you may need the individual poster's acknowledgement as well or restating of their opinion in another format not governed by a third party EULA/TOS.</p><p>Thus, the sticky web of forum "ownership" spins its deflated and strangled threads in attempts to stave off litigation while still maintaining profit potential... </p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <font size="1">I put on my robe and wizard hat...</font> </div>

K

KickLaBuka

OK, will do. Like you said, this is a forum, so the things said are pretty open; but I don't want to get anyone in trouble and I don't want a lawsuit because a poster didn't like his own attitude.

M

MeteorWayne

Now I am a mod, and this discussion does not belong in Physics. I have moved it to Community Talkback, in the top forum (Community Announcements and Information) at SDC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts