Life on Earth

Page 2 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
Dec 11, 2019
Truthseeker007, “giant leap from Neanderthal to human in a short time?” MS BING says 20% of human DNA today is Neanderthal, “At Least 20 Percent Neanderthal DNA Is In Modern Humans, Scientists Say. At least one-fifth of the Neanderthal genome may lurk within modern humans, influencing the skin, hair and diseases people have today, researchers say.” You and I may both have some Neanderthal DNA in our body. DNA evidence like this does not suggest there ever was a giant leap forward in *human evolution*. You asked, “Are you aware of if they ever found the missing link?” My answer – there are numerous missing links in the fossil record documented from Precambrian to Cenozoic strata. Charles Darwin said that the evolutionary tree of life on Earth goes back to the last, common ancestor, the first living cell. As far as I know, the fossil of the last, common ancestor has never been found so missing link here. I am also aware that since Feb-2013, the paleobiology database documents more than 3,000 living fossils, from Cambrian through Cenozoic that were thought to be long extinct but found still living on Earth today.
Yes I am aware of the Neanderthal DNA in modern humans. What would be the explanation that for a point in time Neanderthals and Humans were living together at the same time? Also weren't at one time all humans of the positive such as A or B positive. Where did the RH negative come from? And why are most of the people that are abducted by entities such as the greys of the RH negative with either green eyes or hazel eyes?

I do think Darwin was right in evolution such as the Neanderthals came from evolution. But I am highly suspect of the modern humans totally being from this planet besides the 20 percent Neanderthal DNA.

Reactions: rod

rod

Oct 22, 2019
Yes I am aware of the Neanderthal DNA in modern humans. What would be the explanation that for a point in time Neanderthals and Humans were living together at the same time? Also weren't at one time all humans of the positive such as A or B positive. Where did the RH negative come from? And why are most of the people that are abducted by entities such as the greys of the RH negative with either green eyes or hazel eyes?

I do think Darwin was right in evolution such as the Neanderthals came from evolution. But I am highly suspect of the modern humans totally being from this planet besides the 20 percent Neanderthal DNA.
Okay, this is a line of inquiry opened up into the model presented here for humans not being from Earth.
  • Who?
  • What?
  • Where?
  • When?
  • How?
  • Why?
So here are some answers based upon what I read.

Who? Neanderthals and humans
What? cohabitation living in the same time period during a stone age
Where? Earth
When? No good minimum or maximum ages provided here, is the when 4004 B.C. or 1 million B.C.?
How? how did Neanderthals and humans interbred to find some DNA in both?
Why? why did Neanderthals and humans interbred during a stone age?

This seems to be the popular path for some answers.

Who? E.T. advanced aliens
What? cohabitation and living together between Neanderthals and humans
Where? Earth
When? No real ages defined here. This could range from the present to perhaps millions of years ago.
How? E.T. advanced aliens came to Earth to plant humans on Earth it seems. The details of how this took place is not provided.
Why? No answer provided as to why E.T. aliens would come to Earth to tinker with the evolutionary tree of life on Earth and alter the path of natural selection in the *tree of life* documented in the fossil record. If E.T. aliens did this during the time of the Neanderthals, why not do it during the Cambrian explosion fossils too?

Vaz

Jan 5, 2020
Personally, I'm not too fussed about WHERE life came from (Be it Earth or space itself), but HOW life came to be.
With much debate on if metabolism came first or genetics, nothing really explains how cells first developed. If we're ever to understand that, the question of life on Earth just might be one step closer to being understood, and possibly, alien life beyond Earth.

Reactions: rod

rod

Oct 22, 2019
Personally, I'm not too fussed about WHERE life came from (Be it Earth or space itself), but HOW life came to be.
With much debate on if metabolism came first or genetics, nothing really explains how cells first developed. If we're ever to understand that, the question of life on Earth just might be one step closer to being understood, and possibly, alien life beyond Earth.
So, concerning *How life came to be* does the answer adhere to the law of abiogenesis or law of biogenesis? Since Louis Pasteur work, the law of biogenesis is at work showing where the biomass of present Earth comes from, including the fossil record.

ASK THE COMMUNITY