Line of Apsides for Inner Planets

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

beckorite

I need the Azimuth of the Line of Apsides for Mars and the other Inner Planets. I can find the Aphelion & Perilhelion dates and distances. I am not sure what the accronym for that if its in the NASA JPL HORIZONS. i just need this as soon as possible tomorrow. Science project time-line is close! <br /><br />Thanks<br />Beck

B

beckorite

I really thank u alot! My daughter has a up hill climb 2 get this! U r a heroe.<br /><br />Thanks Beckorite

B

beckorite

What is the "longitude of periastron" mean? I thought the major axis of each planet should be a straight line. <br /><br />In this table it shows Long. Peri. and Long.node that doesnt line up to each other. Unless Long.node isnt supposed to line up with the longitude of Periastron. <br /><br />Also, I see a negative values for some of the planets in the long.peri. column. Not sure what azimuths would point to the Perilhelion.<br /><br />Sorry if this sounds stupid. Let me research this more.

B

beckorite

Thanks Very Much -Doubletruncation. Ur dead on, I understand everything u showed me! Even the negative values!<br /><br />Thanks Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts