List of Multiple Threads on the Same Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MeteorWayne

We are creating this sticky thread to create lists of related topics that aren't quite close enough together to be merged. The lists will be in this first post, which will remain locked. You may suggest threads that belong in the existing lists; depending on how things develop, the suggestions may remain, or we may delete them once the suggestion is added.

This will be a work in progress for a few days while I get it organized, so please be patient.

Thanx

Meteor Wayne

Subject VASIMR

VASIMR Updates
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=19731
VASIMR based spaceship for heliosphere
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=19638
VASIMR Plasma Engine ISS test plans
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=22253

E

EarthlingX

This are threads grouped by general subject.

This list gets more or less frequently updated.

Please add suggestions with direct link to threads.

- LEO access

- LEO and microgravity operations

- Asteroid protection and utilization

- Enabling technologies

- Legal questions

- Space.com B&T kitchen

- General knowledge

D

docm

May I suggest that the SpaceX, Bigelow, Boeing/Bigelow, Blue Origin, Dream Chaser, VASIMR and other active, especially regarding CCDev, commercial update threads be made sticky? It certainly would make it easier to update them, especially after a couple weeks dry spell. These threads are, after all, "where it's at" now.

E

EarthlingX

I can add some colours here, but it might behave different on different computers, i can try .. ? Perhaps group them a bit under different title ?

You can also give me links to the threads you would like to see included, saves me some effort and reduces confusion.

Or you can make an index, and i will put a link to it on the top of my post.

C

CommonMan

Maybe SDC IT people can make a SEARCH box for new topics. When we go to start a new thread you could type in a search to see what other threads may allready be there.

C

CommonMan

I must correct myself, (before MW does it for me) there is allready a search in the forums section. :oops: Guess I never paid it any attention, sorry about that. I guess alot of other people haven't noticed it either.

E

EarthlingX

CommonMan":jwptrcju said:
I must correct myself, (before MW does it for me) there is allready a search in the forums section. :oops: Guess I never paid it any attention, sorry about that. I guess alot of other people haven't noticed it either.
It seams you can write reading, but can't read writing ;)

Rather common .. :roll:

Me guilty, 2 ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts