Live Space Broadcasting

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

igomoo

Hi Community<br /><br /> A friend and I have started a live broadcasting website of the Moon, planets and deep space. Using a large 12” telescope and a number of cameras, there isn’t much that we can’t capture. <br /> We have only just started after a slow 12 months of planning and web design. And we are quite proud in the knowledge that we have developed everything ourselves. Naturally we both hold full time jobs and have young families so it’s difficult to devote 100% of our time on the project so we only broadcast live for 1 to 1.5 hours on a Monday night starting from 8.30pm (GMT +10) at this point in time.<br /> We would love to hear some feedback, good or bad to help us in the correct direction to take our site. <br />Please keep in mind that we have only just started so the site is a bit thin in places. It’s free to register and this will open up more of the site.<br /><br />Regards<br />Bruce Smith<br />Igomoo Observatory<br />http://www.igomoo.com<br />

S

spacester

Cool!<br /><br />I like to sign up for these things just to show support if nothing else . . . and I just did. Good luck to you in this project. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

I

igomoo

Hi<br /><br />Thanks for signing up. It’s real encouraging and it keeps you going. We often have free live viewing so keep an eye out for that. We understand we need to give a lot away free before we can expect people to become financial members.<br /><br />Bruce Smith<br />Igomoo Observatory<br />www.igomoo.com<br />

Status
Not open for further replies.