Looking ahead to the next 25 years of private space stations

Jul 18, 2024
Visit site
Confused by the mention of Planet, Rocket Lab, and Virgin Galactic. I've never heard of them being involved in space station projects. I could maybe imagine planet as being interested in payload space. Could also imagine RL as a possible launch provider for cargo. But VG would require a substantial change in their technology, and any of the three partnering is substantial news. Do you have any articles or places I could find more info about those?

Mar 5, 2021
Visit site
My question is why can't we and other nations combine our space stations into one(Leo) station
All together(China -Russia-U.S) we did beforehand (Skylab) and now ISS, make it a true International Station collectively similar to (2001).
As for deorbiting, don't see the purpose take efforts to boost and share resources using all technology to ensure that the future is not only
Available but improving with each new advancement of structural materials, surely
We'll all benefit from this and come even closer to true exploration of space.

Maybe, some would say, fantasy, unrealistic but why not call it what would be realistically capable if application
Presents itself to our best endeavors? To get were
We want to be or go we're going to have to be capable together to get there.
Nuff said!!!!

Last edited: