Martian Methane Update (Krasnopolsky)

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

robnissen

The last sentence of the abstract is certainly the money shot:<br /><br />"The overall results strengthen the biogenic origin of martian methane and its low variability."

S

silylene old

I'd like to see the full article to understand more. The abstract seemingly dismisses geological sources without much justification, and doesn't discuss the olivine thermal degradation mechanism. <br /><br />(And he never thought of photoreductive mechanisms to form methane.) <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature" align="center"><em><font color="#0000ff">- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -</font></em> </div><div class="Discussion_UserSignature" align="center"><font color="#0000ff"><em>I really, really, really miss the "first unread post" function.</em></font> </div> </div>

P

paulanderson

I'd like to see the full article too. A bit pricey right now though, as many of these are (and even more when I have to convert US purchases into Canadian funds here!). That's why I like that new Mars Journal (open access).<br /><br />Photochemistry is listed as a keyword I noticed, fwiw at this point?

E

earth_bound_misfit

Bump.<br /><br />Is this the thread your looking for? <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p> </p><p> </p><p>----------------------------------------------------------------- </p><p>Wanna see this site looking like the old SDC uplink?</p><p>Go here to see how: <strong>SDC Eye saver </strong>  </p> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.