Meteor May Have Struck Near Parry Sound, Ontario

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Smersh

<p><strong>London, Ontario (eCanadaNow) - - The University of Western Ontario and their astronomers are asking the public and residents near Perry sound to help out.&nbsp; They believe that a number of small to medium sized meteorites may have fallen in the area, and are asking for the publics help.<br /><br />Recently the Astronomers from the University were able to capture on video pictures of what appears to be a meteor streaking across the sky entering the atmosphere of the Earth. The scientists are hoping that some of the public may have witnessed the fall of the meteors, and that it may be possible to locate one or more of the meteors and recover them.</strong></p><p>Full story here.&nbsp;</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <h1 style="margin:0pt;font-size:12px">----------------------------------------------------- </h1><p><font color="#800000"><em>Lady Nancy Astor: "Winston, if you were my husband, I'd poison your tea."<br />Churchill: "Nancy, if you were my wife, I'd drink it."</em></font></p><p><font color="#0000ff"><strong>Website / forums </strong></font></p> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts