Missing Stickies

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bearack

I noticed the threads that were stickied before are no longer stickied. Will you return these to their previously stickied status? The ones I check all the time, mainly (there are others as well) are the Oppy missions in Missions and Launches.

D

doublehelix

bearack":3sz67638 said:
I noticed the threads that were stickied before are no longer stickied. Will you return these to their previously stickied status? The ones I check all the time, mainly (there are others as well) are the Oppy missions in Missions and Launches.

I have asked the mods to go through the forums and resticky the originally stickied threads. You should see them sticked soon.

-dh

M

MeteorWayne

doublehelix":28szky8a said:
bearack":28szky8a said:

I have asked the mods to go through the forums and resticky the originally stickied threads. You should see them sticked soon.

-dh

I spent a few hours yesterday trying to find the Spirit and Oppy threads so they could be stickied, but could not find them.

B

bearack

MeteorWayne":z7eo2in8 said:
doublehelix":z7eo2in8 said:
bearack":z7eo2in8 said:

-dh

I spent a few hours yesterday trying to find the Spirit and Oppy threads so they could be stickied, but could not find them.

I surely hope that this two gems have not been lost in the conversion. That would be a tragedy since I occasionally go through each page, reflecting on the mission success.

S

Smersh

bearack":24hxa8zn said:

I second that (or even 3rd or 4th it for that matter.) I may not post much in the Oppy and Spirit threads but I do like to read them to keep up to speed with what's going on up there on the Red Planet.

I sure hope they can be re-stickied, otherwise we are left in a sticky situation. And that's the sticking point, really. :?

Status
Not open for further replies.