Mission Wishlist

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Beanze

Hi there. I was thinking about the Mars and Moon missions and recently came to thinking about future "beyond Moon & Mars Manned Missions". Okay, I'm not an astronomer. I would love to be, and know more about it all but I unfortunately don't. Meaning, I lack the knowledge of temperatures of distant and nearby planets, radiation levels etc. I'm a 17 year old swedish lad with no particular education at all seeing as I'm a drop-out due to complications. :( Anyway, to jump past the introduction -

Say, we launched an orbiter to harvest more information about Titan. Would it be possible for us to send a manned mission spacecraft/shuttle in the near future if the information about titan seemed to work out for us humans just as we've hoped for? The Atmosphere, Radiation and such? :? I barely know much at all about this particular moon. Set aside all the information I've snapped up from various trusted sites such as Nasa and our very own Space.com and some others, I've got nothing... to be honest. :roll:

Anyhow, back on topic - which planet would you like to see us venture to, and why? :)

// beanze

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts