Modeling Deep Freeze, Supercooled, Super-Flat-Smooth, Hyper-Planed Space?

Maybe. Maybe not. But I thought it an interesting possible scaled down modeling of one scaled up primordial condition of universe. It might give an entirely different not-so-bad meaning to hell frozen over (potentiality of cold). Super fluid: Super primordial soup? Hyper-planes and hyperplaning? Flat-smooth space-verse.

A New Twist Reveals Superconductivity’s Secrets | Quanta Magazine

I thought I'd already dealt in an irresistible force of an immovable object. Maybe not. It's good to think same possibilities existing on vastly different levels and in somewhat different contexts.

To drop back down from universe (u) to things like in the article closer to us, I just remembered reading G. Harry Stine's 'The Third Industrial Revolution' in the 1970s regarding what all could be done concerning new and/or improved industries in and because of the space environment. In his book he talked of the environment of space itself lending itself to vastly improving and cheapening industrial processes. A naturally vast and cold environment that naturally lends itself to industrial processes that demand all kinds of differing necessary environments and energies either very hard or very expensive, or even impossible or almost impossible, to form and produce, and especially continuously keep going, on Earth.

Frontier booms are the greatest history of mankind on Earth. Space promises the greatest of them all. It, the universe (u) in all its vastness, is already the most promising in potential dimensions and dimensionality of all frontiers we've encountered and developed so far. And "supercooled" "superfluid" is apparently not a threat but an already prepared promise of great things to come. Not the end of all things but the real beginning (to go with a 1.420 nonillion degree C BB/Planck furnace temperature) if balance of extremes -- and all in between -- is seen rightly.

---------------------------------

"It is necessary that things should pass away into that from which they are born." -- Anaximander c. 610 - c. 546 BCE.

Last edited:

Latest posts