Moving Object In The Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Agarwal

<p>Yesterday&nbsp;(31/01/09)&nbsp;i saw an object moving in the sky for about aprox. 1.5min and after 1min again another object moved for about 10sec approx.</p><p>Hope i could ever know what was that?</p>

A

Agarwal

<p>Everyday i see a star like object in the sky in west direction for about 3hrs approx. And after that it get disappears and Repeats again the next days.</p><p>Why it Happens or What is that?</p>

M

MeteorWayne

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>Everyday i see a star like object in the sky in west direction for about 3hrs approx. And after that it get disappears and Repeats again the next days.Why it Happens or What is that? <br />Posted by Agarwal</DIV><br /><br />Welcome to space.com.</p><p>These posts would be better off in the Ask the Astronomer forum, I will ask that they be moved there.</p><p>To answer your questions, the objects visible for a few minutes are most likely satellites.</p><p>The bright object in the west in Venus.</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#000080"><em><font color="#000000">But the Krell forgot one thing John. Monsters. Monsters from the Id.</font></em> </font></p><p><font color="#000080">I really, really, really, really miss the "first unread post" function</font><font color="#000080"> </font></p> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts