My anthropomorphic view of the universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kmarinas86

N joy pic below and post any objections or appraisals in this thread thank you!<br /><br />To help visualization, the below can be thought of as sort of "evolution of the universe" in the context of the big bang theory. Near the end, then it can be visualized as a "fractal" universe in relation to big bang theory.<br /><br /><pre>level<br /> sound<br /> description<br />1, bang (divergence) Radiation (from -), which activates from outside the<br />2, buzz (particle-wave) Electrons, which activate from inside the<br />3, whoo Bodies, which activate from outside the<br />4, burr Stars, which activate from inside the<br />5, whoo Star clusters & Galaxies, which activate from outside the<br />6, buzz Quarks, which activate from inside the<br />7, bamm (convergence) Proton (to +), attracts<br />1, .... ...<br />2, .... ...</pre>

Q

qso1

Nice pics, how did you do them? <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><strong>My borrowed quote for the time being:</strong></p><p><em>There are three kinds of people in life. Those who make it happen, those who watch it happen...and those who do not know what happened.</em></p> </div>

K

kmarinas86

Photoshop<br />Color Gradient tools (with different kinds of overlays)<br />Distort /> Twirl<br />Smudge tool to smooth out some of the hard lines of the "flame"<br />I took the image from the "photon and electron" and reused them in each part of the image.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts