Name that Astronaut!!- Enterprise

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

i_have_glasses

In the opening of Enterprise, (while the music is playing) they have a short clip of an Astronaut. He nods his head while smiling in the video. Is this a real astronaut? If so who? Or is he an actor?

M

mattblack

Good ol' Al Shepard. Only Mercury Astronaut to reach the Moon (and hit a coupla golf balls). I always thought it was VERY mean spirited that Enterprise didn't include Yuri Gagarin in its opening credit sequence. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p> </p><p>One Percent of Federal Funding For Space: America <strong><em><u>CAN</u></em></strong> Afford it!!  LEO is a <strong><em>Prison</em></strong> -- It's time for a <em><strong>JAILBREAK</strong></em>!!</p> </div>

L

lunatio_gordin

I loved the enterprise intro. Only for the first seasons. when they changed the theme song, it just got annoying. it was too upbeat.

A

a_lost_packet_

<font color="yellow">I always thought it was VERY mean spirited that Enterprise didn't include Yuri Gagarin in its opening credit sequence. </font><br /><br />I agree. Whatever our differences might have been during the Cold War, Yuri deserves the recognition. Astro/Cosmonauts belong to a fraternity that is above the petty squabbles of their respective countries.<br /> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <font size="1">I put on my robe and wizard hat...</font> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts