Name that Planet

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

earth_bound_misfit

Well I think its a Planet....<br />Its the brightest object in the sky down here in Canberra. Its seems about 15deg above the horizon at dusk around due west. It really is a very blight white that seems quite large to the naked eye. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p> </p><p> </p><p>----------------------------------------------------------------- </p><p>Wanna see this site looking like the old SDC uplink?</p><p>Go here to see how: <strong>SDC Eye saver </strong>  </p> </div>

B

bobw

I think it is Venus. IIRC Venus and Jupiter were there a few months ago. For a while I thought Venus had moved on but Jupiter is behind the sun now so that leaves Venus. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

E

earth_bound_misfit

Cheers Bob! I was thinking Mars, but I believe it has a redish tinge to it. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p> </p><p> </p><p>----------------------------------------------------------------- </p><p>Wanna see this site looking like the old SDC uplink?</p><p>Go here to see how: <strong>SDC Eye saver </strong>  </p> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts