NASA planning 2022 mission to send an ice-mining drill rig to the south pole of the moon

Oct 23, 2020
Visit site
Last edited:
Nov 3, 2020
Visit site
It seems to me that studying the Moon will help us make new discoveries, gain new knowledge. And the study is best done after the work of the samples by the person. Still, sending probes is one thing, but when a person sees everything with his own eyes, he can select more interesting samples - this is another.

Reactions: serhiy1635
Oct 23, 2020
Visit site
It seems to me that studying the Moon will help us make new discoveries, gain new knowledge. And the study is best done after the work of the samples by the person. Still, sending probes is one thing, but when a person sees everything with his own eyes, he can select more interesting samples - this is another.
Yeah, this expedition the Moon and the Moon studying will definitely help us to get new knowledge. And the importance of this mission is to bring more samples of the Moon water to Earth for further studying .

Nov 26, 2020
Visit site
An equally significant event is the dispatch of an expedition to Jupiter's moon Europa. As we all know, Europe is covered with ice, and there could theoretically be liquid water under its layers, which is heated from the bottom of a huge ocean. So it will also be a landmark event if something is revealed there.

Most likely, these can be the simplest microorganisms, but I think everyone will hope for more.

I hope that the expedition will not be rescheduled to 2025 as expected (if problems arise) and we can all witness the existence of extraterrestrial life.

Oct 23, 2020
Visit site
An equally significant event is the dispatch of an expedition to Jupiter's moon Europa. As we all know, Europe is covered with ice, and there could theoretically be liquid water under its layers, which is heated from the bottom of a huge ocean. So it will also be a landmark event if something is revealed there.

Most likely, these can be the simplest microorganisms, but I think everyone will hope for more.

I hope that the expedition will not be rescheduled to 2025 as expected (if problems arise) and we can all witness the existence of extraterrestrial life.
It will be much more expensive!
Now we cannot evet get to this moon, because there is no option now how to take the appropriate amount of fuel to get there and come back. And just imagine how much it will cost to develop appropriate equipment and it will take years of experiments. It would be better to solve some of Earth`s issues.

Nov 26, 2020
Visit site
It will be much more expensive!
Now we cannot evet get to this moon, because there is no option now how to take the appropriate amount of fuel to get there and come back. And just imagine how much it will cost to develop appropriate equipment and it will take years of experiments. It would be better to solve some of Earth`s issues.

NASA is the US government's agency for space exploration, which is funded every year for different programs. For this money they carry out their projects. So it means that they have budget for their missions.
Which Earth issues are you talking about?

Latest posts