NASA TV

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

shevys99

On July 1st NASA TV goes all digital with its programming. Does anyone know if Direct TV will still carry NASA TV as one of its channel selections?

V

vogon13

Growl, THEY BETTER! <br /><br />Wonder about Dish?<br /><br /> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#ff0000"><strong>TPTB went to Dallas and all I got was Plucked !!</strong></font></p><p><font color="#339966"><strong>So many people, so few recipes !!</strong></font></p><p><font color="#0000ff"><strong>Let's clean up this stinkhole !!</strong></font> </p> </div>

M

marslauncher

Hell I just wish Grande Communications cable had it.....<br /><br />

V

vogon13

Even Cox cable in Omaha NE doesn't have it. <br /><br /> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#ff0000"><strong>TPTB went to Dallas and all I got was Plucked !!</strong></font></p><p><font color="#339966"><strong>So many people, so few recipes !!</strong></font></p><p><font color="#0000ff"><strong>Let's clean up this stinkhole !!</strong></font> </p> </div>

H

henryhallam

I wonder if the move to digital means that the webcasted version will be in higher quality. That would be nice for those of us that live outside the US.

V

vogon13

Interesting point. Is the web feed derived overseas from satellite downlink? How large is the downlink footprint? Most of a hemisphere, I suppose..... <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#ff0000"><strong>TPTB went to Dallas and all I got was Plucked !!</strong></font></p><p><font color="#339966"><strong>So many people, so few recipes !!</strong></font></p><p><font color="#0000ff"><strong>Let's clean up this stinkhole !!</strong></font> </p> </div>

N

najab

><i>I wonder if the move to digital means that the webcasted version will be in higher quality.</i><p>Not necessarily, the web quality depends on availble bandwidth, if you don't got it, it won't get any better than what it is now.</p>

Status
Not open for further replies.