NASA wants to change the way it protects astronauts from radiation

Jul 2, 2021
Visit site
"Sex isn't really binary, but such is the data available." Okay, you just stated at the beginning of the article that "susceptibility to the cancers that radiation can cause varies with age and reproductive organs". Now, male and female reproductive organs are pretty much binary. Whether an astronaut considers themselves binary or non-binary has NO effect on their susceptibility to cancer caused by radiation. Can I not even read an article about spaceflight without an author or publication demonstrating how woke they are?

Reactions: GeoXXX
Jan 11, 2020
Visit site
"Sex isn't really binary, but such is the data available." Okay, you just stated at the beginning of the article that "susceptibility to the cancers that radiation can cause varies with age and reproductive organs". Now, male and female reproductive organs are pretty much binary. Whether an astronaut considers themselves binary or non-binary has NO effect on their susceptibility to cancer caused by radiation. Can I not even read an article about spaceflight without an author or publication demonstrating how woke they are?
I was thinking the same thing. What a casual little pseudo-science rubbish comment thrown in to educate the unwoke dullards.
What’s worse is NASA playing political games with astronaut lives in an effort to show everyone is equal.
This used to be the stuff of over-the-top satire…

Reactions: Red Dwarf

Latest posts